1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The autopsy may support ....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Aug 19, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The officer!

My wife, is good at seeing things and she said, while looking at the autopsy drawing ... if the kid had his hands raised in the universal sign of surrender, he would have had bullets entrance points on the backside of his arm, not on the front, or biceps. Plus, if the cop shot to stop Brown, he would have taken the head shot first. It appears that four entry sites of bullets were and could have been non-life threatening. It looks like the cop took two head shots to end what appeared to be a theat to his life.

I tend to agree with her observations. We'll have to see what the experts say...

One last thing. This is real life folks. CSI is a T.V. show that can investigate a crime and wrap it up in 60 minutes. The folks of Ferguson need to be patient and quit with their wild expectations. After all, Brown may have been a threat?

As I write this, we just experienced a small quake. Of course, with quakes, they are never small. The ground shaking under my feet is just not natural :laugh:

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree with all of the above.
    Yes.
    In what state (not condition)are you?

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm back in shaking [four quakes in six days] and baking California. I'll let my wife know you agree with her observations!

God bless,

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

The officer had a fractured face near his eye. The last shot fired was in his head. The fact 4 hit his right arm leads me to believe he was stunned and / or had vision problems. The head shot was probably not planned either. He was probably just aiming and firing.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Perhaps this is a possibility. But wouldn't that call into question how he could see the guy bumrushing him if that were the case? If he were visually impaired, he shouldn't have even attempted to pursue anyone.

6. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If the kid hadn't been walking down the middle of the street.....

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If he hadn't been so large, he might not have been such a bully.

He had just gotten away with bullying a much smaller man when he brazenly stole from him.

Maybe he was feeling his oats, thought the middle of the street belonged to him and no one was big enough to challenge him.

Maybe , maybe, maybe...

What we do know is he had a problem with authority and reacted violently when ordered off the street by a police officer.

It cost him his life. Completely predictable, if he was thinking coherently at all. Evidently he wasn't. No one knows why.

8. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Tox report.

9. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Seriously?

The suspect was NOT a small man. Visually impaired does NOT mean blind.
    Apparently you've never been punched hard enough to ring your bell. When you've been hit hard enough to fracture a bone in your skull, there's a fair amount of disorientation.

So here's a large man who just attacked you, tried to get your gun, and fractured a bone in your facial area; and your job is to protect the general public. The suspect has done you some serious bodily harm, and poses a threat to you--and those you became a policeman to protect. Then, in your injured state, this large man who just broke your face turns back toward you.

Give it some thought.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And a man who couldn't see well enough that he shot the man in the arm suddenly regained his sight?

My comment was framed by wd's scenario.

11. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The officers job to protect and serve ended with the violent whooping Brown put on his face. This was a wounded cop wanting to get home to his family. I would have done the same if it were me. I would have pointed my gun in the direction of the huge blurry blob rus hing me an unloaded my clip.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Not a defense that Officer Wilson would be advised to take.

13. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm talking about being visually impaired due to being punched. Even if your vision is blurry you can still hear threats and see a large man running at you. The fact they are well trained in how to use their firearm leads me to believe the shots were all due to his condition. Had he been fine physically he would have only needed a shot or two to take him down.

14. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Excellent deduction Sherlock! :thumbs: :)