1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by johnd, May 14, 2005.

?
  1. what do you think DR Bob

100.0%
  2. or WHAT DO WE ALL THINK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. johnd

johnd New Member

The word OF God said that the beauty of a woman is in there Hear . and I for one think we should tell
    them just how lovely they are . prays The Lord for Them all we are so blessd by there beauty of are Lovly sisters The Love of the Lord that can shine from Them prays His Name [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. johnd

johnd New Member

sorry I ment (HAIR) NOT (HEAR)!!!my SPELLING is getting no better have a look at 1 corinthians 11:14 and 15 for it is a glory to her:prays the Lord [​IMG]

3. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

How about if it is leg hair John? [​IMG]

4. Gib

Gib Active Member

What if it's facial hair or arm pit hair, both are very unattractive? :eek:

5. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

That was one odd poll...

However the beauty of a woman is more than just looks and appearance. It is about the total person--heart, spirit, personality, intelligience, etc. That is what makes a woman really beautiful.

6. johnd

johnd New Member

Will if your Looking for the head in their arm pit or on their face hair then that is were your looking, but the Lord said that it`s on the crawn witch is the Head, I think you are looking in the wrong plays you could ask your wife or girl frend about arm pits, or you mite Like to give them a lend of you razer.hair to Day and they mite begone tomorrow you wife or you girl frend that is to say, try it and see how you get on ;)

7. johnd

johnd New Member

HI pastor SBS1303
    Yes But their Hair is their crawm of glory
    and not personality or their intelligience Beauty
    from the LORD if you are in the Spirit then it shines through in their faces, beauty of the World is flesh Beauty, Beauty of the spirit is from God.Beauty of the worlds Heart is Flesh also.Beauty of Spirit is Gods spirit,
    This is not so odd pastor if you would Like to Look see were it started, It was in the Good hummer post But it was moved Here, You mate have a Look Before you say it`s odd, have a look and see, flesh is flesh and spirit is spirit know
    flesh shall see God, know intelligience
    know worldy Beauty know worldy Hearts will enter the kingdom of GOD,
    a Sister that is in the Spirit Here hair is here crawn and Glory. some mate think it`s in their arm pits or some where else are they in for a shock :eek:

Love in the Lord to you all
    from johnd

8. PastorSBC1303

ok maybe it is just me....but what in the world is the purpose of this poll?

9. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

What's arm pit hair and women got to do with Dr. Bob? [​IMG]

10. Gib

Gib Active Member

He's obviously an authority on the ishues.

11. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

Dr. Bob,
    Where you been lately? Have I just missed you, like ships passing in the night or are you keeping a low profile? Thinking about a political race? :eek: :D ;)

WallyGator

12. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

He is shaving.

13. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Real women WAX, that is the ultimate PROOF women are the superior sex because they PAY to be tortured!!!!! :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. johnd

johnd New Member

Hi pastor sbc1303
    pastor Have a Look and see the post in the
    ( CLEAN HUMOR) good clean chrision jokes.
    The Topic there is on a sistor called I AM BLESSD THE TOPIC is at the TOP. and it reads PLEASE READ . IF YOU OPEN IT UP. you mate see just what in the world it mate be all about the purpose of the poll, that is to say!!!
    We must not affend are sister or are brothers
    in the Lord,if it Be their Blond Hair or if it be green for that matter , To affend is to affend, if we are in the spirit then you would not affend eny one at all .
    I have notest that there is some people that think they are clever in their replys to this post if they continue it will be seen just how clever they rely are, only A fool will speak without thinking firist.
    A poll is to agee or Not to agee. but to agee is to hold a simmilar opinion:eek:r cosent to that opinion or to approve to as correct; or to reach in agreement about. Am not serprisd that are Lord spoke in parables it was so the hear in the Lord could hear and undersand.
    I do not believe the arm pits, Should have not gottin in to this post I WIIL PRAY FOR THESE THAT ARE CONFUSED :confused:

15. johnd

johnd New Member

Hi dinetovegia johnd here
    Have a Look, And in the CLEAN HUMOR good clean christian jokes . open up the first post, It reads
    By I AM BLessed, And she said, Please read, Open it up and you will see :eek:
    all my Love to you all in the Lord
    from johnd :

16. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

If women pay to be tortured, how does that make women the superior sex? Seems to me it ought to be the other way around. :D [​IMG]

17. PastorSBC1303

ok well that settles it :rolleyes:

18. Gib

Gib Active Member

I've never had anyone describe me, using clever and fool in the same breath. [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Good point CC, female logic will always seem to be a tortology to males, heheh