1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by johnd, May 14, 2005.

?
  1. what do you think DR Bob

100.0%
  2. or WHAT DO WE ALL THINK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. johnd

johnd New Member

Gib john here
    Gib please do not miss quote me,
    If the cap fits Wear (IT)
    I did not say that you were clever , And I did not Describe you as a fool in the same Breath
    you have shown That you do not understand so it might just be that you are!!!!? I will leave it for the Lord for he know the mind of all men,
    But Idid say that some will see just how clever some rely are if we dig a hole we need to watch that we do not fall in it. so i think that some times it`s better that we just say [​IMG] nothing [​IMG]
    for the Word of God said Even a fool learns to hold their Tongue

3. Gib

Gib Active Member

God bless you, John [​IMG]

4. Kayla

Kayla New Member

if the cap fits wear it, that must be a U.K. expression, because I always thought it was if the shoe fits wear it. But maybe it's just me. The hair thing is just like beauty, that is not what a woman should be judged on, but her integerty, honour, and faithfulness to the Lord. Or so my pastor says, he is always telling us teen girls that. I think it is true too.

5. johnd

johnd New Member

Hi Gib may the Lord Bless you also.
    Hi Kayla I think your Pastor mate Be Right, But Hair of the crawn of the head is giving you from birth But integerty, honour, and faithfulness to the Lord are learnd as we go along in Life,
    But we are giving the spirit from god are Lord and saver jesus. Birth and the spirit are new life, integrty and honour faithfulness to the Lord are learnd,I think that I will Trust in the spirit, As it`s The Spirit That will go into the kingdom of God [​IMG]