1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Beginning of the End

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by timeoftrouble, May 27, 2011.

1. timeoftrouble

timeoftrouble New Member

The Beginning of the End

Please see link for complete writing.

http://timesofroubles.webs.com/beginningoftheend.htm

The true and genuine facts regarding the beginning of the end according to God and not man is something that people don't want to know because their minds have already been programed by the god of this world who as the prince and power of the air has deceived the whole human race other than God's little flock written in {Luke 12:32}. And it is those few who make up His true church who will reign with Christ during the millennium. But those are spiritual words that most all will not understand because they are yet carnally minded which is the natural man that all things of God seem as foolishness because rather than God's Spirit of Truth they are all led by the spirit of error from the god of this world.

Twenty years has passed since God first came to me in ways totally unknown to me; but during these past 4 years all that I have done is grow very close to God with absolutely no other life while being primarily in the same square mile while living in many hardships with a faith that has never wavered but only increased because I know that God has a purpose for all things regarding His chosen ones which have made me totally dependent on only Him while learning to put absolutely no trust in man. Ezekiel was not liked or believed, Christ was not liked or believed, and He said that I would not be liked or believed; and thy word is truth. {John 15:18-21}

Planet earth and the human race known to man has nearly reached the beginning of sorrows written in {Matthew 24:8} that is going to bring more death and destruction with graphic details and sufferings that go far beyond what most all minds can even begin to grasp because this whole world has been deceived, or according to the religions of man God is not speaking to them but rather the Muppet’s because they certainly do not believe Him or any of His instruction in the Holy Bible that they just ignore or change the meanings of for preaching to their blinded flocks worldwide which God refers to as the blind leading the blind into the ditch {Matthew 15:14} as shepherds who feed not their sheep as written for today in {Ezekiel 34}.

If you can’t become humble with submission to only God, now, you are about to be blindsided with the worst times of trouble that have ever been while being completely unprepared spiritually along with the rest of this world in darkness.

Because God is not the author of confusion {1Corinthians 14:33} when we have faith we put all of our trust in only Him with absolutely no trust in man that is nothing but confusion. {Psalms 118:8, Jeremiah 3:25} And all that we can know and understand is what He gives us as our only instructor. {Proverbs 2:4-6, James 1:5, Isaiah 28:9}

Therefore when you read the words of God and believe what He says without question while casting all of you're cares upon only Him {1Peter 5:7} for every need including all of you're spiritual ones for spiritual understanding with complete trust in His words----He will give you what you ask for when it comes from you’re heart through efforts in seeking silver and searching for hid treasures because He is so much higher that we are. {Isaiah 55:8-9}

The words in {Colossians 1:23} that read;

"If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister.

The first and most important understanding that we must have is that the words of God are as the greatest puzzle in human history that has innumerable pieces that must be put into place just for the understanding of each verse. Yet this world of religion only knows for by grace you are saved, or all that believeth on Him shall have life, or I will never leave thee of forsake thee, or just how they have been forgiven of all their sins while completely missing from the blindness of man the conditions for every word of God that we are to live by. Those words you just read are their greatest blindness that causes religious deception within this deceived world because all that seems to matter is they are saved without knowing what brings eternal salvation and that it can be lost.

Let’s just look at two verses that explain salvation and eternal salvation.

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. {Ephesians 2:8}

Just how much faith do you really have? Enough to trust in every word of God and totally get shed of man and his own words that God calls the doctrines of man? The church which Christ is building will be the church which is a group or assembly of people as His body that will be in the kingdom of God with only one God, one Spirit, one truth, one government and one accord in full agreement with genuine love verses the mega thousands of man made religions that are all different with different beliefs, spirits, doctrines and traditions with no love and complete confusion with no agreements within the buildings of man worldwide that are falsely called churches with steeples the devil laughs at in front of God because they {steeples} represent an erect penis. Do your own word search and see truth for yourself. Sound like the church of God to you?

So what’s the difference between salvation and eternal salvation?

“And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey Him. {Hebrews 5:9}

Notice the difference between being saved by grace and eternal salvation? Just be as a sluggard and wisdom you will never have. {Proverbs 6:4-6}

Just how deep do I have to go for all to see the truth? Were you aware that paying tithes cannot be found in the New Testament? I have been through proving this many times just as Sunday service is pagan the same as all of man’s holidays. I won’t even get into what no one believes anyway even though it’s written within the words that we are to live by which is the obedience for eternal salvation. Want the simplest possible truth that pertains to everything spiritual? Become of the body of Christ that follows only your Head and never man; so what day was the Sabbath for our Lord? Never argue, but rather just do as Christ did while leaving us all with examples to follow. {1 Peter 2:21}

God says this whole world is deceived in {Revelation 12:9}. But this world of religion is such a confusing mess that people who claim eternal salvation have no idea whatsoever that when they came to Christ it was just their past sins {Romans 3:25} that were forgiven not including the new ones they are committing daily in blind disobedience without even knowing the meaning of the word repentance; and repentance is complete non-stop self examination of ourselves with Christ as our mirror that we are to follow because when we are not fully abiding in Christ we can do nothing----so we are cast forth as a branch and withered, then gathered, cast into the fire and burned. {John 15:5-6} This is judgment and not hell fires, but the grave because My God is not a god of torture that thrives on dishing out eternal tortures that barbecue old lady’s and babies---because if He was---all the disobedient religious people worldwide would also be cooking for eternity with no one left to be saved---and I can testify for God of this world of religious hypocrites whom have no roots of depth on stable ground, therefore when they all lean on their spiritual house, it shall not stand. {Job 8:13-15}

I could go from Genesis to Revelation with the words of God, but the only ones believed by religious people are the ones they have been taught by man to believe while the rest are for the Jew or someone else in another time that just has nothing to do with themselves as individuals---even though God says that we are to live by His every word {old and new testaments} which only a mind with the Spirit of God can understand because those words are but foolishness to everyone else because of their natural mind. {1 Corinthians 2:14}

"Much was cut at this point for room to post in this site".

Every word of God means every word He gives us that we seek as silver and search for as hid treasures----because only He can supply wisdom, knowledge and understanding and not man. {James 1:5 Proverbs 2:4-6, Isaiah 28:9}----and I will repeat those words over and over because man looks to man for what man can not even give.

“If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled**

Some of my works for God.

http://timesofroubles.webs.com/mywritingsforgod.htm

2. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Planet earth and the human race known to man has nearly reached the beginning of sorrows written in {Matthew 24:8}

I've always considered the beginning of the end to have started the day Christ died. We are now in the end of the end days?