1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Bible in 90 Days program.

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by milby, Nov 30, 2010.

1. milby

milby Member

Is anyone familiar or has your church used this program? It is called the bible in 90 days and is a program/ministry that Ted Cooper Jr. has put together and it looks like a really good deal from their website. I have ordered it and am just wondering if any of you church leaders have used it in your church?

2. jaigner

jaigner Active Member

I have heard and read about it. Personally, I don't think these sorts of plans are very helpful. They tend to lead one into a passive and superficial reading. I prefer studying small parts for a more extended period of time, as that way is conducive to in depth study that internalizes themes and theology.

Just an opinion.

3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I've had friends that have used it and it's a good product. They usually do it during the summer or in the winter month post-football. Sometime when it's usually slower pace.