1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Bible & the Supernatural

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Calypsis4, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You nailed it.:thumbsup: Glad I'm not the only one that sees it.

2. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nothing should be implied as obvious. Neither should threads be started until the Opening Poster has his thoughts organised.

3. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why in the world are you doing this?

Listen, I have dealt with the demonic a fair among myself and have witnessed - along with others - things flying around and visual manifestations. However, the point of all of that spectacle is to frighten and distract God's people from what is important.

Even if everything you are saying is true, posting your stories and allegations gives glory to the evil one and detracts from the work of the Kingdom.

Part of the ministry of the Kingdom of God is reclaiming persons from the grip of the kingdom of darkness, but we are to leave those things behind. Why are you reminiscing about spectacular things done by evil powers?

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pretty sure you don't need to do anything you don't want to do. But go ahead and keep responding to side issues, and keep your personal stories for the Grand Finale.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

5. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Probably because he fancies himself an author. He writes fictional stories about these very topics and sells them on Amazon.

6. McCree79

McCree79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then don't post until you are ready for a response. When you post a section, and say more to come, people will comment on what is posted. You posted inside a baptist debate forum.

Pre-trib (pre-mill), post-trib(pre-mill) and Amillennial are 3 popular and widely accepted views among evangelicals. You post any of the 3, you will be questioned, criticized.... Called on to defend your belief. As seen recently on this board.

You can't possibly expect to post something like this and not draw some fire. Its posted in a debate forum, be prepared to debate it. If your position isn't full ready for debate, then don't post it until you are ready.

7. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am doing it for Darrell C and a couple other posters who have been very respectful and honestly curious. I gave him my word and I intend to live up to it and when I'm done I'm out of here.

Now back to organizing and posting what I have.:)

8. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why? So you can claim that I cannot or will not respond? Nothing doing.

9. McCree79

McCree79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You where the one complaining that people started posting before you were ready. So be ready.

10. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you are a pastor as claimed, do you start your sermons before you are ready?

11. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byli...ias=books&text=Kirk+Coffia&sort=relevancerank

If that truly is him, I find it hard to believe he's never heard of Frank Peretti. Peretti almost single-handedly made popular the genre of Christian supernatural and spiritual warfare books.

12. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Going further:

In Sept. of 2005 the owners of the house were in their back yard and taking pictures of the family on a nice day with crystal clear weather. They snapped a shot at the moon and a few minutes later after it was dark took another picture of the moon from the same spot. This is what came out:

[​IMG]

I have seen orb photos before and didn't pay much attention to them because such orbs can usually be proven to be mere dust or raindrops. However, raindrops were ruled out for the weather was perfect. I had never seen anything like this before but it was the first big hint that the Lord gave me that there was something terrible in and around that house. Within a few months I and my helpers were engaged in an all - out war to eliminate the devils that infested the place.

Below is a sample recording of a conversation that I had with one of those devils and believe-you-me it was real. Sometimes they would tell me things they couldn't possibly know without supernatural knowledge. I saw one of them bite into the house owners arm with teeth marks that brought dripping blood. I had a recording of it but it was later deliberately destroyed.

The devils name was Sha sha and was under the authority of his leader Marcus, the bat winged devil I depicted earlier in the photograph. (Ephe. 6:12) I did fail to get that devils name correctly on that post.

For those who have problems understanding what the devil said to me, "You.....you....you are the one." I asked, "I am the one, what?" He answered, "You are the one in the war.............we will destroy you.'

[​IMG]

If this recording doesn't work I won't be the least bit surprised but it is working fine on photobucket.

#72 Calypsis4, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
  13. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perhaps I need to thank him for the plug.:thumbs:

He didn't say it was Frank Peretti, he said it was Daniel Peretti. I was playing with him because he was just wasting time.

14. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Airborne dust with the flash turned on...

15. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. But you are welcome to show us one like this if you can.

.....scramble, scramble....type, type, type....look, look, look.:smilewinkgrin:

16. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You appear to be trying to give the satanic a voice here. My Red Flag sense seems to be right about your credibility.

17. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Darrell, I will give you more if you request it, but I will go and make one last thread giving the entire story which I will entitle "The Haunted House account full story".

After than I will answer your questions and those of the others who are honestly inquiring then I will be out of here. Your questions are more than welcome

18. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep, early digital cameras with the flash turned on (esp. in dark environments) would create "orbs" from particles of dust in the air.

Before concluding it is also worth bearing in mind those original statistical claims that 1% or 2% of all orb pictures represent paranormal orbs. The survey to date has captured over 600 orbs so it might be expected that we should have expected to have found between 6 &12 that were paranormal. We didn’t – all 630 that we obtained in the survey were readily explained using the stereo photography technique. Statistically speaking that is 0% paranormal but 100% explainable.

http://supernaturalmagazine.com/articles/orbs-a-load-of-balls

Lots of examples at the link.

#78 InTheLight, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
  19. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You really don't get it, do you? I am not longer interested in your opinion.

Nonetheless, I wish you well.

20. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Charismatics have no patience with opposing views. They know their non sense will not stand up to much scrutiny so they dismiss you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.