1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The big difference between Romney and Hitler

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by billwald, Nov 23, 2011.

1. billwald

billwald New Member

is that Romney panders to the Jews?

"President Obama's foreign policy is one of saying, first of all, America's just another nation with a flag.

"I believe America is an exceptional and unique nation. President Obama feels that we're going to be a nation which has multipolar balancing militaries. I believe that American military superiority is the right course. President Obama says that we have people throughout the world with common interests. I just don't agree with him. I think there are people in the world that want to oppress other people, that are evil.

"President Obama seems to think that we're going to have a global century, an Asian century. I believe we have to have an American century, where America leads the free world and the free world leads the entire world.

"President Obama apologizes for America. It is time for us to be strong as a nation. And if we are strong, with a military and economy that are so strong, no one in the world will try and attempt to threaten us or to attack our friends."

2. Ruiz

Ruiz New Member

I oppose Romney in a number of ways, including his foreign policy. However, this is very offensive and is one of the ugliest uses of name calling I have seen on this board. Comparing someone to Hitler over such a foreign policy is slanderous and unChristian. Linking the horrors of Nazi Germany to Romney in any way is demeaning. Hitler will rightly go down in history as one of the greatest manifestations of evil in the 20th Century, only issues that are just as evil should be compared to Hitler.

3. targus

targus New Member

billwald, what specific part of Romney's statement do you not agree with?

BTW, nice job. You are in top troll form today.

Putting that massive MENSA IQ to good use I see. :laugh: