1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Bucknell University Voice

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by David M Darling, Sep 30, 2022.

1. David M Darling

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hey, something interesting- apparently there is a disembodied voice out there that is speaking to young men and women and is telling them to go to Bucknell University! There are hundreds of students at Bucknell that all claim that a voice spoke to them and told them to go to the school! Many of these students got beat up by the jocks every day in high school and are very mentally scarred by what happened to them, but when they get to Bucknell they are miraculously healed! There may be an angel of the Lord on campus, a big one, that could be healing people, the students call it "the spirit of Bucknell", they don't believe it is literally real but it may be real! Some students saw Bucknell in a dream and then went to visit the school and everything was exactly what they saw in the dream! Other students had a vision of Bucknell, many of these students these things are happening to are not Christians, even athiests! God may be sending people to Bucknell that need to go, there is a special anointing on the school to raise the students up to be experts in their field and also heals them of their mental scars! This voice spoke to me as well! I was in my senior year in high school and I was on the computer at the house looking at colleges and was about to make my decision, suddenly a voice spoke to me and told me I needed to go to Bucknell, that Bucknell was one of only a few places on earth where there were people like me! However I did not go, I regret this to this day, I should have gone to Bucknell! I was not even a Christian when this happened to me, I am now convinced it was God that spoke to me!

2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The voice tells me I should have sent my daughter to Hillsdale College instead of the University of Michigan. I have learned the hard way that the ‘Go Blue’ mantra is vastly overrated. My DIL graduated Bucknell & is a stone lefty, so there you go.

• Like Like x 1