1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Centrist Project

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Sep 15, 2017.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "America is on a dangerous trajectory. Both major political parties are moving farther to the ideological extremes, leaving little incentive for leaders to find common ground. The result is that large challenges facing our country are left unsolved and compounding with time.

But most Americans are not on the political extremes. We want our leaders to put our country ahead of their party. We want a political system that serves the people, not the politicians or their special interests. And after the most divisive and dysfunctional election of our lifetime, we’re joining together to reclaim our politics for the sane, pragmatic majority."

The Centrist Project

• Like Like x 1
  2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see the left going further left and the right coming toward the center. The whole country is moving left.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Simply not true.

The left has , in fact , been moving to the extreme left for a long time. That continues.

The right has been moving gradually left for many years, but that movement has simply been slowed down for the time being. There has been no movement to the right at all.

4. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the link. I've been waiting for some sane political parties to form. I'll check into these folks.