1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Clock Is Ticking

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Truth Files, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

There are many today of professing christianity who seek the coming tribulation period of the Lord's wrath against an unbelieving world and teach the need for today's believer to be judged for "purification". There seems to be an intrinsic need for receiving the Lord's unmitigated wrath during His coming judgment against human intransigence in spite of the truth about the matter as the scriptures tell. This is a strange thing indeed.

There are even some who teach and claim super "elite" status in the tribulation period and that they will be transformed into invincible perfected beings for the purpose of establishing the Lord's coming millennial kingdom themselves [the many membered "manchild" corruptions of Revelation 12 presented by "latter rain" MSOG movements].

There are those who claim "protected" status by inserting themselves as the 144,000 sealed mortal children of Israel [the Watch Tower membership of the Jehovah Witnesses], or the believing part of national Israel who will flee into the Jordanian wilderness [replacement theologies], and even the two prophets who will stand before the Lord in Jerusalem [those who teach corporate body theologies]. Those who will be protected are limited and specific; and only if one is an ethnic Israelite. [Revelation 7:1-8; Zechariah 14:1-5; Matthew 24:15-16; Revelation 11:3-12]

All of these teach and project themselves into the events of the Lord's coming tribulation and wrath attempting to convince others to go with them. The Lord will suddenly execute His coming judgment against unbelief and intransigence .... and those of professing christianity who teach and follow heresy will be caught off guard. [Matthew 25:1-13; 1Thessalonians 5:1-4; Revelation 3:16-21; 16:15; 22:7; 22:18-21]

Revelation
    16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame [parenthetical].

3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

1Thessalonians
    4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout [command], with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up [harpazo] together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Revelation
    18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of [away from] great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them [the 24 elders and the great multitude]: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands [the martyrs of the tribulation period]; and they lived and reigned with Jesus Christ a thousand years.

WARNING: The believer must be ready for the Lord's coming abrupt action to immortalize the believer and not to be found refuting His promise on this issue.

There are only two resurrections to immortality scheduled during the tribulation period .... the Lord's two prophets [Revelation 11:11-12] and the tribulation martyrs [Revelation 6:9-11; 20:4 (those beheaded)].

No others are described. The gatherings of a few surviving mortals at the end of the tribulation period are not resurrections to immortality. The Lord will gather the survivors and separate them; those found believing will enter and populate His coming millennial kingdom on the earth. [Matthew 24:29-31; 25:31-46]

But before all of this .... just before His coming hour [time] of trial .... He is going to immortalize today's church of both those asleep and those living in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye .... at a time that no one can know [1Corinthians 15:22-58; 1Thessalonians 4:13-17; 5:1-4; Matthew 25:1-13; Revelation 3:10-11; 18:4]

Do not let the false teachers and the false prophets of professing christianity deceive you regarding this issue. They have come, are in abundance today, and all carry the hallmark false teaching of refuting the Lord's early immortalization of the believer just before He brings His wrath and judgment against a world of unbelief and intransigence against Him.

Satan is behind this onslaught of false teaching against the Lord and His intents .... because he hates the potential for human immortality. [Matthew 24:4-5; 2Peter 2,3; 2Timothy 3,4]

#1 Truth Files, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
  2. lastday

lastday New Member

Lastday

Truth Flies,

The Truths of many Scriptures have just been deleted from your Files!
    You claim:
    This "file" cannot be found in Scripture...it subverts many truths...for,
    if it were true, Believers would be better off to suffer "decapitation" than survive to the End and be denied "immortality"!!

Many Scriptures would no longer apply to Believers that Endure to the End...knowing they can't be glorified at Christ's
    Presence unless they are killed before He appears...if your exclusion of
    those who endure to the end should actually be among the Truth Files!!!

Jesus promises to raise up "all believers on the last day and that all the
    called, Elect and faithful will come with Him"...and He promises to "gather
    these Elect from earth after the great tribulation"! But you give flight to
    these truths in favor of your "dispensational" problems that would replace truth by denying the hope of immortality for the Elect!! Unless, as you have determined, they are beheaded rather than survive to the End"!!!

This kind of "file" tampering also removes me from any hope for agreement.
    Those Believers who are "faithful to the End" deserve being included among
    those whom Jesus "gathers from the earth after the great tribulation"!!!!
    Mel

#2 lastday, Sep 16, 2010
  3. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

Sorry, but if the gatherings at the end of the tribulation period were resurrections of believers then there would be no mortal believers, who will become believers during the tribulation period, to enter and populate the Lord's millennial kingdom on the earth as mortals .... but there will be [there are a number scriptures that support a believing mortal entrance into the millennial kingdom .... those gathered and found unbelieving will be rejected] [Matthew 24:29-13; 31-46]

Post-tribulational exegesis with a general resurrection at the end of the tribulation period has a number of flaws and this is one of them

#3 Truth Files, Sep 16, 2010