1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Death Penalty & the Boston Bomber ... Yea or Nay?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, May 16, 2015.

?
  1. Yes ....

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No ....

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. In this case, I changed my mind and believe he should be executed ....

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. No change in view. The death penalty is not Biblical and immoral ...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not at all....this was not directed at you.

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Christ diedd for his own.....I doubt seriously if this scum was ever meant to be one of Christs sheep. Irregardless, he had an obligation to revere life,to embrace the sanctity of the existance of other living and breathing people and he scoffed at it. From a human prospective, he is a monster, a hard disrespector of human life who when given the opportunity to prosper and grow under the umbrella of American liberty took it and washed his hands in the blood of those who gave him the opportunity in the first place. So do we now allow him any more liberties and does he have the right to take adavantage of Americans any more....by his murdurious actions on that fateful day in Boston I say no.....he has forfeited that right.

3. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The death penalty is what God has given for murder. To stand against the death penalty for any reason means we stand against God.