1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The definition of Christianity...

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by tragic_pizza, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Travelsong

Travelsong Guest

I've actually done that before and you then edited my posts and told me to stick to the topic!

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I've actually done that before and you then edited my posts and told me to stick to the topic! </font>[/QUOTE]Without evidence and only baseless allegations (slander) you have nothing to stand on. Apologies are warranted.

As for your statement above, it only demonstrates your lack of following BB rules and posting to the stated topic. Instead you post ad hominen attacks or there would be no need for editing posts, would there?
    So without evidence, retractions are in place.
    DHK

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I guess I'll just have to take your word for that, won't I? </font>[/QUOTE]I, for one, reported the totally out of line comment deleted above. Mr Pizza

4. Glory2God

Glory2God New Member

I voted no. Virgin has a capital "v". Jesus is his only begotten Son, without begotten it means nothing to me, I'm a son of God, so by definition given that would be a lie.The bible also says all things were created "by" Jesus. At the end is written "the holy catholic church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,and life everlasting." None of these statements are defined.

Even if they were correct, it's still not the gospel.

A Christian defined by the bible does not include all saved people.

Ac 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

All saved people are NOT disciples. :rolleyes:

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Good post Glory. [​IMG]

6. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Since this thread has left its original intent and turned to ugly personal attacks and the use of words that offended many, it will be closed. No further attacks on our moderators will be tolerated. Be forewarned!

Diane Tavegia
    Board Administrator