1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The destroyers who control congress, the white house & media

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jul 4, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Back in 1992, less than a year after I began my journey of learning the truth about who really runs this country, who the traitors are and how deep the corruption runs, Bush, Sr. began promoting a new world order. As a matter of fact, he used that term 162 times while he was president. [1] Those of us who tried to explain the planned destruction of America were called the usual names: wackos, anti-government this or that. The same year, Joe Biden, traitor to this republic, openly on the senate floor outlined the 'Wilsonian Vision' for a new world order.

One world government. New World Order. Just code words for anti-government, "disenfranchised" kooks writing all those books because they hate President Clinton. No, make that Bush, Jr. No, make that Marxist Obama/Soetoro. Millions like me have given up precious time with our family, fun is a word of the past and forget any paychecks - just because we don't have anything better to do! What I learned in the first year of my research scared the hell out of me and that took care of the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness. There was a job to do and that was try and reach every American who would listen. Back then, there were few. Now, we are on the brink and the destroyers no longer hide their intentions:

Continue . . . http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd471.htm