1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Elect

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The Word, Jan 10, 2011.

1. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Indeed, my friend. Sinless perfectionists have a narrow view of sin.:type:

2. walkbyfaith

walkbyfaith New Member

Those are not all terms to describe you. You are not God. You are not Christ. You are not Lord.

And you are not sinless.

3. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

You NEVER look on a woman to lust AT ANY TIME?
    You NEVER get unjustly angry with anyone AT ANY TIME?
    You NEVER covet something you don't have already AT ANY TIME?
    You ALWAYS love God and man without ALL of your mind, heart and strenth and life ALL the time?
    You ALWAYS are rejoicing and NEVER depressed?
    You ALWAYS are NEVER wrong about anything anywhere at any time?

Obviously you are not a married man and don't live with anyone but yourself.

4. The Word

The Word New Member

In the time before the flesh of Jesus was sacrificed for the forgiveness of all sins, no one could become sinless saints. None of the prophets could be made sinless even though God created them with us saints and Jesus.

Jesus was the first sinless man to exist on earth and his death assured us saints of sinlessness through the process of hearing the gospel, receiving faith in God, obeying all the commands to confess and repent of sins and have God change our genetic traits to stop the power of sin in our flesh. This is the forgiveness part that is needed before we receive the knowledge of God, which is the truth.

Even though Jesus and us saints become sinless, we are still in the same corrupted flesh with our memories full of our sin nature. But without the genetic traits to give power to deceive our thoughts, we no longer disobey the law and commandments of God. In fact, the Word that's revealed in our heart, mind and soul is the law and commandments of God.

5. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Better yet: Does he break any commands in the Torah? Yes, yes -- I know we're not under the Torah, but breaking any command in the Torah is sin. It's simply not imputed to us (Rom 4).

6. The Word

The Word New Member

I'm the Word of God in the flesh of a man named Brad. The flesh is corrupt and will be until it's killed, which will happen very soon. I will continue to live on to the next age where we'll all get new bodies to experience our created lives with.

You're right, I've met a lot of religious people who thought they were perfect but I showed them otherwise.

7. The Word

The Word New Member

Jealousy is what got Jesus killed and it's the same reason I will be killed.

8. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

You keep the Torah?

9. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

John 1:1,14,18 says that Jesus is the Word of God that indwelt a human body. Are you saying you are equal to Jesus Christ or that you are The Word that dwelt in the body of Jesus Christ?

10. The Word

The Word New Member

I have a very beautiful wife who I no longer desire to have sex with since God removed my sin of lust over three years ago. He didn't finish removing my pride until ten months later, that was the day he asked for my life. He put me on the floor for the eighth time to change my genetic traits to completely stop the power of sin in my life. I will never sin again.

11. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

People want to kill you and are jealous of you? Why do "they" want to kill you, what are "they" jealous of?

Who are "they"?

How long have these people been wanting to kill you?

How do they want to kill you?

Will your death be efficacious?

12. The Word

The Word New Member

Do you keep the Torah?

I keep all the laws and commandments of God and I will never disobey the Lord again.

John 5
    37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
    38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
    39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
    40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.
    41: I do not receive glory from men.

13. The Word

The Word New Member

Jesus, the prophets and us saints were conformed together in the image of Christ, which is the Word.

I Colossians 1:
    15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
    16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities -- all things were created through him and for him.
    17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
    19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

John 1
    1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2: He was in the beginning with God;
    3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
    4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
    5: The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Ephesians 1:
    3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
    4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
    5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
    6: to the praise of his glorious grace which he freely bestowed on us in the Beloved.

Romans 8:
    28: We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
    29: For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.
    30: And those whom he predestined he also called; and those whom he called he also justified; and those whom he justified he also glorified.

II Thesalonians 2:
    13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
    14: To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 15
    16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide; so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

14. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

TheWord,

Since you know 1Jn so well, why don't you explain the Greek grammar behind 1Jn 3:4 "committeth" (poion); 1Jn 3:6 sinneth (harmartanon); 1Jn 3:8 "committeth" (poion). Let's start with these. I'll even give you the vital stats of each of these words, to be fair.

Part of Speech: Verb
    Tense: Present
    Voice: Active
    Mood: Participle

Let's see if you know what you're talking about.

15. The Word

The Word New Member

I've already had death threats by those people of the beast. If you read Genesis 3:15 you will see a prophecy about the cursed flesh of man (the serpent)against the Word of God and the flesh they use during this age.

The woman is the Word of God, or Holy Spirit. The seed of the woman are the prophets, Jesus and us saints.

The serpent is a symbolic name for the flesh of man and it's seed is the flesh of all people, including the prophets, Jesus and us saints. Since the Word was using our flesh to speak for God, God was able to get our flesh to obey him. The prophets were limited because they were still under the influence of the flesh but Jesus and us saints were made sinless so the flesh had no power left to make us sin, even though our memories are still corrupted.

Genesis 3
    15: I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

All flesh has to perish during this age and the flesh of man who didn't have the Word in them was called the beast. All their flesh is symbolically marked with the number '666" of the beast but us saints know right away who is marked or not. The truth always knows who his chosen ones are.

16. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

THATS A GREAT STORY!!!!!! (albeit false doctrine) Now answer my questions:

People want to kill you and are jealous of you?

1. Why do "they" want to kill you, what are "they" jealous of?

2. Who are "they"?

3. How long have these people been wanting to kill you?

4. How do they want to kill you?

5. Will your death be efficacious?

17. The Word

The Word New Member

They thought by learning Greek and Hebrew, that it would help to find the truth. I'm sure the Pharisees thought the same things with the sin of pride they had.

The truth is given to us chosen ones who never had to make a decision to obtain it. We don't need any excuses for not understanding the scriptures.

I already gave you all the scriptures in english that I know are correct in their grammar because I experienced all these things.

Experience is much better than not knowing anything about God and pretending to know an old and dead foreign language.

18. The Word

The Word New Member

The sin of pride tells everyone they are wrong. The Pharisees had Jesus killed because their pride said he was a blasphemer and it's the same reason I will be killed. Pride is a killer.

19. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

TheWord,

The Greek reveals that it does not speak on a sin -- sinning once -- and it does not support sinless perfectionism. It refers to habitual sins...sin that one indulges in.

Your hostility against the original languages shows you have no interest in growing. Scripture trumps experience.

So, according to the Scriptures, you are not sinless.

20. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Oy vey.

:tonofbricks: