1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Elephant in the Room.

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Jacob59, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob59

Jacob59 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Lol. Taste this morsel.

Those who worship the text of Scripture as did the Pharisees unto their froward error need to hear this again. Try not to forget Jesus was relentless upon the Pharisees.

The prime example to see today is within white knuckled Calvinist exegeters, and their Godless Tulip arrangements.

Lol. Share your best thoughts.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jacob you have quite a presence on the internet. Your attitude displayed in your posts is questionable at best. I predict you will not last long around here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jacob59

Jacob59 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Your personally directed comments are not a good testimony. Follow the terms of service in this Forum.

In fact, are you not obligated by The Lord to forgive me with forebearance? Remember what is important beyond just few feelings in the moment.

Christ is the presence in these Forums.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ive got news for ya bub, nothing youve posted is a good testimony especially your attitude

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jacob59

Jacob59 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bless your best intentions.

Testifying to what is paraded as Godliness today is not a good idea. Try to think of one action or component of testimony shared by today's Believers with the people in the New Testament. You cannot find one.

I am freshly escaped out from the nonsense of a local fellowship which is gullible to a Calvinist preacher. This guy actually worships Scriptural Text. He puts both his own conclusions and Scripture in quotation marks. He is very committed and sincere.

As I have taken note of your last name, may I ask if your Father, or Grandfather, perhaps happened to be a Seminary Professor?

6. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dare I note that that post is “getting personal,” and quite condescendingly? Perhaps the points in post #23 should be applied a bit more broadly, that is, more personally.

7. Jacob59

Jacob59 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, please do note the ill effect of personal comments. Hopefully, that wisdom will come to mind when you next would be the first to start such an exchange. Correct?

I cannot think of one reason to avoid speaking to the content of any thread. Have you found any such reasons? What would be an honest answer?

Bless you in the Lord for your faith and service.

#27 Jacob59, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  8. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ALL of the canon books were inspired to the same degree, by same Holy Spirit!

9. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Calvinism is what you hate. Well, I can certainly see why you would want to marginalize the force of Paul's arguments.

It seems you desire to be seen as something of a prophet or miracle worker. The adoration of silly women is certainly addictive. And the tail you can get on the side? Well that's just yum.

So I get where you're coming from. :Thumbsup

10. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the OP is now banned, this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.