1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The extent of God's help when we mess up?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Hamtramck_Mike, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Mike, I hope I don't sound lacking in compassion, because I do feel for you, so please take this as an exhortation from a sister in Christ. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (We need a smiling icon saint - this one looks sad)

Look at what you write here -- your heart makes different plans outside of your control. Our "heart" should be under the control of Jesus so it won't get away from us toward the wrong person. I understand that such an attraction can be strong, but if we are trying to yield all to Christ and just put it at His feet, it (and we) is under His control, where it should be. Also, one of the fruits of the HS is "self-control." [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hamtramck_Mike

Hamtramck_Mike New Member

Thank you Marcia, and to let you know, I have fully given this issue to Him to deal with as He sees fit.

But do not be suprised if at some point in the future I update this thread with news of this womans salvation [​IMG] [​IMG] because there were given me very strong signs that could only have come from God because if they had all been mere conincidence and I were a betting man, I would be a billionare!

This issue is now firmly in the hands of Christ who is at this point asking me to trust Him. Thank you all again so much for your kind words and prayers! In the name of Christ I love you all! [​IMG]