1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The fall of the 7 Revelation churches

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Feb 11, 2015.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Today all seven have fallen and are Muslim mosques. Why? Even Ephesus fell and the church in Philidelphia why? Do you have theories? Reading a book on the history of Islam and Christianity and author is getting into this one. I have not yet read his theory but this is probably a book for the seminary student so not a book everyone here would read. Something made them all fall and they got judged. In fact all over Turkey Christianity has fallen to below 0.2 %. Actually counting CATHOLICS the number would be lower. Why? Islam has crushed the cross in this region and I believe the same will happen all over Europe and even America someday.

Surely it would be great to see the Unitarian, american baptists, and progressive churches fall, but Islam would be a bad replacement. Certainly my letter writing would get me beheaded!!!!

#1 evangelist6589, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015