1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The FBI is on to me!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Gina B, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

:smilewinkgrin:

I just looked at my blog hits and one came from the FBI, criminal justice system section. Haaaaaaaaa....I got all excited until I saw that it was just someone from there looking for a translation of a poem and they simply followed a link from a search engine.

*sigh* I thought maybe I did something really exciting and didn't know about it yet.

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Gina.... It's time for you to 'fess up and come clean!! :smilewinkgrin:

We're all anxiously awaiting your interview with John Walsh on "America's Most Wanted" TV show!!!! :thumbs:

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I'm already starting to write my speech, about how I made a mistake, congratulating officials on doing their job well and stopping me before I got to the point of no return. I'll apologize to anyone I've hurt or caused pain to, then I'll include talk about how they helped me realize I am ready to give up my life of crime and wish to start making amends by becoming a productive citizen and giving back to society.
    My before photo will show me wearing a pair of pair of sweat pants that are rolled over at the waist and a t-shirt with a beer stain on it, hair askew and a tattoo on my forearm of a whirling dervish.
    My after photo will be me wearing a clean t-shirt under a long jean jumper dress, white bobby socks, and a pair of clean tennis shoes with laces, not velcro. My hair will be in a neat ponytail and the tattoo will be covered up by a nicotine patch with "Serve Jesus, Not Time" written on it.

4. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dang, Gina! You have all the luck!

Ever since I threatened to hang my family's underwear on the parsonage clothesline, I can't even get the local cops to look my way, much less the FBI. Maybe I should use my neighbor's flagpole. . .

5. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gina, I love your creative writing! :)