1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The five Love Languages

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, May 7, 2015.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its been a while since I posted here so I had a good break from this board. Some of the posters here that I took a break from I sure hope they got a chance to spend some quality time with a Rabbit. You know where I work there is a tree and I have observed a rabbit family lives there. I have seen the mother rabbit, big brother rabbit, and the baby rabbit. Okay on to my post.

I bought the married edition of this book and although it does feature some psychology the content is very memorable, easy to understand, and the author writes well making the book a best seller. Some more Biblical books on marriage do not sell many copies due to the poor writing style of the pastor behind the book. I will not name any names.

So what say you does psychology have some value or should a believe shun all of psychology?

2. McCree79

McCree79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The psychology in this book is driven by love. Which is Biblical. I find this book very help. Best book on marriage I have ever read. The wife and I just taught a couples class from this book about 3 months ago. Great book!

3. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I would agree. Thanks!

4. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another single-parent home. Those poor single moms having to support their families on rabbit food.

5. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It looked that way, but the kids may be orphans if the mother rabbit gets run over as what I see often around here. But so far the rabbits do not seem to go much far from the tree.

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting fact: keep the baby boy rabbits caged with mother rabbit, and eventually you'll have more baby bunnies. You HAVE to watch for weaning and separate them.