1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

THE FUNNIEST article I've seen on the debates

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Pennsylvania Jim, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

Check out this article, and don't spoil the real zinger for yourself by reading the last line before you get there.

Some excerpts:

"Can you imagine boy Edwards as President Edwards giving orders to our military? Yes, I can imagine him giving orders to Jessica Lynch, but not to Tommy Franks."

"Without the curtain, without the guiding hands of Cheney and his other handlers telling him what to say, Bush looked worse than Frank Morgan after Toto surprised him"

"I also received a delightful email explaining that the reason Bush hesitated so much and demanded more time even before Jim Liar said his time had expired, was that he was listening through a hidden earpiece to the instructions of Karl Rove, also a violation of the rules. But would Karl Rove tell Bush to look like a recalcitrant jackass?"