1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Gift Ministries II

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by jeremiah1five, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremiah1five

jeremiah1five Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thank you.
    QUOTE: "I was a teaching elder in the AOG, and know all about Charismatic Chaos and the false 5 fold ministry, do you discern it?"
    RESPONSE: Yes, I discern it. Now.

1 Peter 5:1 (KJV)
    1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

Strong's:
    Greek Word: πρεσβύτερος
    Transliteration: presbyteros

comparative of presbus (elderly); older; as noun, a senior; specially an Israelite Sanhedrist (also figurative member of the celestial council) or Christian “presbyter

Focus on "older" and "senior." Those are the definitions.

Some may tell "you" the cut-off age when one is considered a "senior [citizen] or an "older" person is 50 years old.
    I prefer 55 years of age to qualify as a "senior" [citizen] or an elder.
    In this the AOG practices error and mis-understaning of the Word of God and because of that are guilty STILL of mis-application of the Word of God. They still practice this error.
    So, if this heresy exists in their doctrine and dogma and you were infected by it, I wonder what else you were infected with under the AOG banner.

Come out from among them and GET BIBLICAL.

Keeping it real.

Who else will tell you the truth?

2. jeremiah1five

jeremiah1five Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You don't listen.
    A soldier who doesn't listen to his Commander in Chief.
    The Lord is pulling covers.
    At least I know what's up.

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the OP is now on a mandatory vacation from the Board, this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.