1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Hate Speech of Christ and the Apostles

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    from another thread http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2181928&postcount=10

[Mat 3:7 KJV] 7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

[Mat 12:34 KJV] 34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

[Mat 23:33 KJV] 33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

[Luk 3:7 KJV] 7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

[Mat 7:6 KJV] 6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

[Mat 15:26-27 KJV] 26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs. 27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

[Mar 7:27-28 KJV] 27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] unto the dogs. 28 And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.

[Phl 3:2 KJV] 2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

[Rev 22:15 KJV] 15 For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

[Mar 6:34 KJV] 34 And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.

[Jhn 10:11, 14, 16, 27 KJV] 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. ... 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine. ... 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd. ... 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

[Heb 13:20 KJV] 20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

[1Pe 2:25 KJV] 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    12 One of themselves, a prophet of their own, said, Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, idle gluttons.
    13 This testimony is true. For which cause reprove them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith,
    14 not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men who turn away from the truth. Titus 1