1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Haunted House full account

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Calypsis4, May 11, 2015.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rapid City, MI looks to be about a 5+/- drive to Paulding. Just a thought... :laugh:

2. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Long winters and fertile imaginations. :flower: Alien abduction, though, that is another whole ball of wax. :wavey: Look. There's one now giving a wave!

3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Greektim

Greektim Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was the one that re-awakened this thread, not Rev. He and I disagree on various matters of theology, but he said it well so I wanted to give him the nod he deserved.

5. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't say he reawakened the thread. I said he was still talking about it even though I was finished, but as usual you don't pay attention to details.

No, he did not say it well. He made a false charge that he can neither prove nor give evidence that the things I posted were not true. I gave the evidence for some of it on this thread and the Bible and the Supernatural thread and I even offered to let him be in personal contact with those who were witness to the things I said in the account in the OP, but he deliberately brushed it aside. I would have given him a lot more than that if he had even just an honest, curious attitude.

There were those who were wise enough to reserve a final opinion until more facts could be obtained & I offered to give more evidence privately for those who asked. He did not have either the patience nor the temerity to do the same and therefore his conclusions in the matter mean nothing to me. That applies to yours also since you agree with him.

I Corinthians 13:1 In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

I had 15 witnesses to account I gave in the OP, 14 of whom are still alive. I made this fact known to the skeptics but it didn't phase any of those scaredy-cat Baptists. None of them expressed any desire to communicate with those witnesses.

This issue is dead so let it go.:flower:

#45 Calypsis4, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  6. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Curious. Why offer partial "evidence" (bascally your word for it and dubious photos) publicly, and other additional evidence privately? It makes your claims appear even more suspect.

#46 Rolfe, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  7. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

This guy fancies himself an author. He self-publishes works of fiction on this very subject and attempts to sell them through Amazon and such. He's nothing but a troll through and through.

8. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Synopsis: The devil and all his minions are terrorizing people right and left.

Along comes the super spiritual Calypsis4 who overpowers and drives out the demons using nothing but his own superior (self) righteousness.

And anyone who questions his cockeyed self-aggrandisement is going straight to hell for questioning the greatest MAN OF GAWD since Jesus Himself walked the Earth!

<roll eyes>

9. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a cheap shot, by someone who knows nothing about me nor even participated in this discussion to begin with. I never said anyone who criticized me was going to hell. But if you disagree then quote me. The truth is you lied.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. Matthew 12:26

10. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently Calypsis is ignoring my question...

11. Greektim

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which day of judgment might that be??? You have so many.

12. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "So many"?

I am confronted with yet another lie. There are two; one is the judgment seat of Christ for the saved and the Great White Throne, for sinners.

1. Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

2. Re 20:11 ¶ And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

The Lord will decide which one applies to you.

13. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Meh. Another moron for the ignore list.

14. Greektim

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you sure? You already equated me w/ Jehovah's Witnesses. I think I know which one you think I'll be at.

And you have twice as many judgments as that verse you quoted. That's a lot!

15. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I gave you two and only two but I am not going to argue with you about it again. You don't take even good answers and you are not treating the matter honestly. Bye bye.:wavey:

16. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And what thou doest do quickly, O unkind one. John 13:27.