1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The heresy of the Anabaptists

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by billwald, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Rabbi who accepted Jesus as his Messiah tells this:

My high school teacher used to say that if we do not learn from history we are bound to repeat it. Nothing could be more accurate when describing what is taking place in Yisrael today. History is repeating itself. What Yirmeyahu warned bnei Yisrael about thousands of years ago, concerning the wicked Babylonians, is repeating itself with her present day enemies! Yeshua spoke well of bnei Yisrael when He described their hard hearts as follows:
    Luke{16:31} And he said unto him, If they hear not Moshe and the neviim (prophets), neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead

http://www.cmy.on.ca/toraportions2000/5767/Shemot/VaEra/english.htm

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fer sure, and learn more than one version of history while you're at it.

Taking that advice...............

I thought virtually all Baptists thought Jesus did have divine blood and believed in trinity (NOT modalrity), guess not. I know Primitive Baptists believe both as well as predestination the max.

http://christianity.about.com/od/denominations/a/baptisthistory.htm

I'd alreadys heard that Southern Baptists were a sect split off pre-Civil War to differentiate themselves with the other Baptists up North.