1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The hunt for Archbishop Vigano

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by church mouse guy, Sep 18, 2018.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. The hunt for Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano is underway. Soon after he documented that Pope Francis had violated his own policy of zero tolerance in covering up for Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, who had been "suspended" by Pope Benedict, Vigano realized that there would be retaliation against him. Pope Francis sent McCarrick to China, and we know now that China has taken control of the Catholic Church there, and then to Cuba, where Pope Francis was a friend of Fidel Castro. Vigano asked Pope Francis to resign.

2. Abp. Vigano destroyed his cell phone after telling a couple of close friends "so long" and flew out of Rome to go into hiding sometime around August 26. It is likely that the Vatican has found out where he flew to in my opinion. At any rate, Pope Francis issued an indicment of Vigano for betraying Vatican secrets illegally. So much for the statement that Pope Francis made flying out of Ireland that he was not going to say a word. If Vigano betrayed secrets, is that a confession that Pope Francis did something wrong?

3. The Vatican has a secret spy network. It is called the Santa Alleanza. Allen Dulles, American first director of the CIA, called it L'Entita, started in 1566, to spy on Englands Queen Elizabeth I. Some think that the counter-espionage Sodalitium Planum from one hundred years ago is still in operation.

4. The Vatican spy network is one of the greatest in the world. They have a training academy called Pontificia Accademia Ecclesiastica, which Vigano was trained in so he knows to fear for his life. Vatican diplomats are trained as spies.

5. Also, the Vatican has a police paramilitary Corps of Gendarmes led by a man named Domenico Giani, a former special forces type operative of the national government of Italy.

6. Since 2008, the Vatican is a member of INTERPOL, giving them access to international police files to help find Vigano.

7. Also, the Vatican has a Gruppo Intervento Rapido (Rapid Intervention Group?) that is a special forces type unit with high-tech capability.

8. Also, the Vatican may have been infiltrated by Propanda Due (P2), a rogue Masonic organization operating in Italy that was known to have had operatives inside the Vatican Bank. These people if they are in the Santa Alleanza could turn very violent in their own personal interests as Vigano has stepped on many toes since the Vatican itself has many homosexual priests inside the walls and a lot of strange financial dealings.

9. Much of the Catholic laity that is calling for reform are those who practice the Latin mass, so Vigano may be hidden by them. To save his own life, he will have to stay hidden. Eight or nine states have opened investigations into the RCC, and the US DOJ may open a RICO case. Also, token things are happening such as the burning of a rainbow flag at a Chicago Church and the removal of a priest at NYC's Xavier Church, a homosexual church. Also, Washington DC Cdl. Wuerl seems to have been forced to retire and students in a high school in Pennsylvania named for Wuerl have vandalized and blotted out his name on school grounds.

Santa Alleanza: The Vatican Intelligence Service

2. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

The heck you will. He's got a two-day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Pope Francis's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in, disappear; you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Grail already.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I really liked Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to a lady named Bella Dodd, she and others who were members of the communist party had orders from Stalin to infiltrate the RCC with party members who were also homosexual in the 1920s and 30s.

McCarrick was ordained in New York about 1958 and became one of the most powerful Cardinals ever.

6. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Chick Tracts has all this & more!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, I got it from Church Militant. I didn't know that Chick Tracks were still around. Do you still get them? I haven't seen one in decades. Here is the link to Church Militant:

Episcopal Sodomy: Communist Homosexual Infiltrators

8. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Chick Tracts are still very much around. Still slinging their rabid anti-Catholicism. You can even order them with your church name printed across them. Here is an except from Wikipedia about the lie they attempted to perpetuate about the Catholic Church:

'Six of Jack Chick's comics feature Alberto Rivera specifically: Alberto, Double Cross, The Godfathers, The Force, Four Horsemen, and The Prophet. Rivera was an anti-Catholic religious activist who falsely claimed to have been a Jesuit priest before becoming a Fundamentalist Protestant. Rivera was the source of many of the conspiracy theories about the Vatican and the Jesuits espoused by Jack Chick. Many of the conspiracies found in these comic books have trickled into mainstream Christianity and have influenced beliefs that many hold today.

Catholic Answers has called Chick "savagely anti-Catholic",[34] describes Chick's statements about the Catholic Church as "bizarre"[35] and "often grotesque in their arguments",[36] and calls for the tracts to be pulled from the market and corrected.[35] In the early 1980s, Chick's stance on Catholicism led some Christian bookstores to stop stocking his tracts, and he withdrew from the Christian Booksellers Association after the association considered expelling him.[37] Christianity Today described Chick as an example of "the world of ordinary, nonlearned evangelicals", for whom "atavistic anti-Catholicism remains as colorful and unmistakable as ever".[38]Michael Ian Borer, a sociology professor of Furman University at the time, showed Chick's strong anti-Catholic themes in a 2007 American Sociological Association presentation[39] and in a peer-reviewed article the next year in Religion and American Culture.[.

Jack Chick - Wikipedia

Church Millitant is not credible or authentically Catholic .

#8 Walter, Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah, you must belong to the church of nice. I thought Chick was dead. Anyway I have only seen two or three of his tracts. I don't think that he made it much to this part of the country. At any rate, I live in a very rich suburb and we don't have trashy stuff unless you order it online.

The evidence about communist infiltration is well documented, and I think very old. Catholicism in the USA has paid out four billion for sex victim claims. Pope Francis knew McCarrick raped men, but he managed the successful election campaign for him in defiance of Pope Benedict.

Ten states now have open investigations. A few more states and the DOJ will have to open a RICO case and confiscate property used in the commission of a crime. In NYC Dolan has a homosexual church--Xavier. In St. Patrick's, McCarrick was removed for a criminal act in the changing room outside the altar.

#9 church mouse guy, Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The story of Bella Dodd and her conversion to Catholicism from Communist and her information about over a thousand communists (often, if not always homosexuals) that she got admitted to seminaries and helped find employment in Catholic parishes is not a new story.

Here is some kind of Catholic source on the matter in addition to Church Militant and other information in general found on the internet:

Bella Dodd — From Communist to Catholic

I have more information about communism and homosexuality in the Roman Catholic Church but my link is down at the moment.

Frankly, I think that Abp. Vigano is tilting at windmills. The problem is too large, the Pope is not embarrassed, and even cutting off the money from the USA to the Vatican would not have an effect for a few years because of the Vatican's wealth. Many of the misdeeds are now well beyond the statute of limitations.