1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The identity of "whom he foreknew" at Rom 8:29

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben Elohim, Mar 1, 2005.

1. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

rc;
    Who are you to demand an answer [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. rc

rc New Member

Isn't that the point of being on this site? Trying to deflect the issue by posting garbage again... answer it or don't post.

3. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

All johnp has proven is that he denies that Jesus is God the Son.

You teaming up with him and supporting him proves that you likewise deny that Jesus is God the Son.

4. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Then what was HIS purpose for Creating?

5. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Wes.

Jesus Christ knows those who are His and those who are His know Him! :cool:
    To reveal His glory and because He loved me and wanted to embrace me. :cool:

Ok you want more. Everyone that finds themselves in Hell were not atoned for because the wages of sin is death and only the wages of sin is death. To say that people are condemned to Hell with their sins washed clean is stupid. Plain and utter hogwash, to quote a famous cowboy, stupid to quote me. :cool: That is as far beyond reason as you get. It is fantasy land and you are in fantasy land. Can you not understand the gravity of what you say when you speak of the death of Christ in this way. It's no longer the precious blood but the wasted blood. The blood of no efficacy poured out for nobody in paticular and of no use unless one uses something of their own to bolster what was missing in the sacrifice of the Lamb! Shame on you.
    Jesus was kind enough to die for my sins in paticular and paid paticular attention to me. There is an intimacy between the Body and Bride of Christ and Christ Himself that you can know nothing of. Might be that the counterfeit is good but your doctrines show you for what you are and that is not saved. You dismiss His word so you dismiss His Him.

johnp.

6. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

And there is no truth revealed in your posts either johnp!

The blood of Jesus is sufficient and effective for ALL Sin, and ALL sin means All sinners. But many refuse to acknowledge and worship the savior so they wear their sins into the lake of Fire, the second death. Eli's family is among those who refuse to acknowledge Jesus, so they are cast into the lake of fire for that!

Jesus is the Son of God, come in the flesh to dwell among men. To teach men, and to atone for sin. He was 100% effective in all of it!

7. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

Hi Wes;
    Another babe we can't be sure if these are in Christ or not because, they have shown no fruit at all. I know meat will choke a babe but what about those who haven't been born yet? There claims that the natural man doesn't understand may just be there understanding because they are to physcially immature to understand even simple comments from scripture. You know physcial babies have no understanding of language either. Well hey they do fight so hard to support there gibberish.
    May Christ Shine His Light On Us All;
    Mike

8. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Wes.
    It's like I've said for a long time now. One of is dead in his sins and transgressions and Hell bound. I hope it is you because I believe that Hell, the Lake of Fire, is an everlasting punishment whereas you disregard the scripture and have turned it into nothing but a quick sizzle and oblivion. HaHa! Frying tonight!
    Never said it wasn't.
    A universalist 'a'? HaHa! :cool:
    How can they wear the sins that Christ wore for all sinners? ...and effective for ALL Sin, and ALL sin means All sinners.
    Because Eli failed that is why the family went to Hell! Read it and you will find that this is Eli's responsibility and others went to Hell for it. His sons, however, did not listen to their father's rebuke, for it was the LORD's will to put them to death. 1 Sam 2:25.
    What a Saviour! :cool: But not for you. 1CO 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." 20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

johnp.

9. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

JohnP;
    He don't want to go there to keep you company ;) Besides You want it all for yourself don't you.
    Mike :D

10. johnp.

johnp. New Member

What you on about ILUVLIGHT?

Who's the he? Where don't he want to go and what's wrong with my company, are we not all sinners? :cool:
    If you mean Wes then he is in luck or providence ain't he cause I won't be there will I when he checks in because my Saviour did a job of work. :cool: You can both send me postcards, "Wish you were here." :cool:
    Jesus Christ died for my sins and He says that He loves me and won't let one hair on my head be injured! He might have a funny way of showing it but I have placed my trust in Him and He is my advocate. The Father always hears Him and He prays for me to stand and stand I will. Because He made me alive I will live forever and ever. What a Saviour.
    What? Do you mean I want Hell all for myself? It's a very bizarre thing to ask I think.

johnp.

11. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

Hi JohnP
    That's intresting JohnP but every word of it I believe is bull. You have on several occasions told both wes and I we're on our way to hell.
    This is being the accuser of the breathern. Then you want us to call you brother No thanks I'll pass. You are not considerd by me to be my brother. You are the accuser just like rc this is all the both of you have done. I keep hoping you'll change but I beginning to doubt it.
    Mike

12. rc

rc New Member

ILL,
    Don't be a hypocrite please...
    Correcting and rebuking is not accusing.
    Your the one making FALSE accuations. I have been trying for 4 days now to make you answer my challenge to YOUR ACCUSATION of Calvinism being heretical in the councils of the church. Yet you will not do so. Either recant and admit you made a mistake or we will all assume you deliberatly decieved us, or you made a statement of ignorance.

13. johnp.

johnp. New Member

ILUVLIGHT.
    You don't know scripture even after being told before.
    Where did you get this idea from? I've never considered you as a brother where have I given you the impression that I did? You write just as you want and it always falls far short of the truth.
    That's good. That is the way it should be.
    Because I should be able to recognise family members and I have never given you any reason to think I wanted you to regard me as a brother. I would have denied my faith if what you say is the truth. Now you prove to me that you are not lying please. Then you want us to call you brother...
    And what did you take that to mean? That I thought you were brothers?

And yes Wes I speak on God's behalf and have been authorised to do so.

johnp.

14. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

JohnP;
    Pardon us Pope JohnP [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. johnp.

johnp. New Member

ILUVLIGHT.

It's like I said man your best bet is keeping your mouth shut because everytime you flap your lips you drop yourself in it.
    I thought you said that you called no one father.
    I can't believe for the sake of sarcasm you would contradict Jesus. You said Jesus told you not to call anyone that. Yesterday in fact you made a big song and dance about it I recall. :cool: Did you not mean what you said? :cool: Or do you disobey the command of God for a laugh?

Matt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Your laughing faces are really in God's face not mine but it's good to see that you have agreed with me that the blessing you normally give at the end of your...of your... of your posts :cool: has vanished!

If I were the pope I would see you as brothers. :cool: You believe the same as him you know? :cool:

johnp.

16. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Pardon us Pope JohnP [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] </font>[/QUOTE]You may think so, but if you do not speak the words of the Christ with the same meaning and intent that he spoke them, you are not speaking in God's behalf! Plain and simple!

17. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Wes.

I couldn't agree more old thing. Bless my soul. :cool:

But where in the scripture that I gave; Matt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Did I not speak God's word with God's intent and meaning?
    Might be you don't like the promise He gave me when He sent me out. He told me that all authority belongs to Him and He does not need anyones permission for anything. He said to me go and I went with the promise that He has kept praise His Holy Name. He promised me that He would be with me. He promised me that He would never leave me because He said, And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
    What happened to you, since you claim Jesus commanded you to go, between turning and disbelieving? Disbelieving the 'with you forever'? How long if at all?

He said to me that He would be with me forever and I believe Him. You do not believe that because you believe you can fall away. I believe Jesus said that He would be with me. For me. Forever. Plain and simple. :cool:

Dropped yourself in it again haven't you. Now you must deny another scripture and that in red! :cool:

Tell me Wes, :cool: why don't you believe the words of life; And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
    JN 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: 38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? 39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. 41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

He is telling you this. Listen to Him.

johnp.

18. rc

rc New Member

John P.

Don't you know your bible version is wrong?
    Verse 40 says "He hath allowed them to blind themselves and harden their own heart so they will not believe and be converted by their own will....

Post tenebras lux !

19. johnp.

johnp. New Member

rc.

that must be the catholic bible your'll be reading from? :cool:

johnp.

20. rc

rc New Member

NO, it's Wess'.