1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The identity of "whom he foreknew" at Rom 8:29

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben Elohim, Mar 1, 2005.

1. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Wes.

Answer my post like a scholar and not a school kid.
    Seeing as a scholar is a school kid I shall rephrase the point! :cool:
    Why do you not deal with the issues? I do not condemn you your own words do that. I do not condemn you I warn you and I stand by the warning. Whether you take the warning is not my concern but I speak as I am moved to speak.
    One more thing. Having someone disagree with you on a discussion forum falls some way short of a lynching. You say you know the difference but I though a lynching left a body dangling. :cool: We know the difference as well.
    Not by my Father you haven't. My Father says that He has all authority and needs no ones permission to do what He likes. He told me to go and that He would be with me untill the end of the ages. Your little god says that you had better keep doing otherwise you will be forsaken. Since you dismiss the words of Jesus your father must be the Devil and it is him that sent you.
    You do what you hear your father doing but I do what I see my Father doing! :cool:

johnp.