1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Italian Horse Trader

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Aug 13, 2017.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A man was browsing his newspaper one day and came upon a picture of a beautiful horse... Wow he said to his wife if I could just afford this fine animal... He looked at the price and couldn't believe it, $100.00... He was beside himself, surely this was misprint, more like $100,000... Call Giuseppe and a number was given... So he called and a man answered and said, this Giuseppe, you call about a the horse?... The man replied yes thinking he was to late and the horse was already gone but after talking to Giuseppe he asure him that the horse was stilla here and stilla for sale... And the price was unbelievably $100 ... He told Giuseppe, don't sell the horse, I know the address and I'm on my way. So grabbing his horse trailer he headed out.
    Arriving at the address, he noticed the beautiful horse tied outside the corral with Giuseppe who he talked to on the phone waiting for him... He couldn't believe his luck... Getting out of his car he approached Giuseppe and asked if he could examine this fine animal... Explaining as he looked over the horse that, the price was $100.00 and it is fine animal... All the time Giuseppe commenting, fina, fina, fina but he no looka so good?... The man buying said he looks fine to me contradicting what Giuseppe said thinking he had second thoughts and wanted to cancel the deal... Finally the man, took out his wallet and slapped a $100 bill in Giuseppe hand and took the reins of the horse and led him into the trailer... All the time Giuseppe shaking his head and commenting, fina, fina, fina but he no looka so good?... The buyer said well a deal is a deal Giuseppe, got in his car and left.
    The very next day, here comes the same car and horse trailer, tearing up the road, the man jumps out and approaching Giuseppe says, Hey you cheated me out of $100 ... THIS HORSE IS BLIND!... Thatsa a what I tried to tella you Giuseppe said... HE NO LOOKA SO GOOD!... Brother Glen:Roflmao

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1