1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Joys of Ministry

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Rev. Komnick, Apr 17, 2001.

1. Rev. Komnick

Rev. Komnick Guest

2. lynn

lynn Guest

I am in the ministry, i am not a pastor, but i can share in the joy that it brings when someone accepts the Lord. It is a special feeling when you see anyone get saved. [​IMG]

3. Missionary Steven Komnick

4. tentpreacher

tentpreacher New Member

97 year old Opal Brewster was "born again" last night!

Today she is out trying to win souls!

She is bringing several family members with her to tonight's service. She is going to be baptized!

I pray that her family will now come to the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

THANK YOU JESUS
    THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

5. Missionary Steven Komnick

Thanks and praise to God for Opal's salvation at the age of 97!!!
    Every single person who BELIEVES (SEE JOHN 5:24, JOHN 3:16-18, JOHN 3:36) in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior not only has everlasting life with God up in Heaven, but they're also saved from the everlasting Lake of Fire (see Rev. 20:14,15) where their worm never dies and the fire is not quenched (see Mark 9:44,46,48), where the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night (see Revelation 14:11a)!!!
    Thanks and praise to King Jesus Christ, the resurrected Son of the living God!!! http://www.geocities.com/savedbytheshedbloodofgod/best7.html?986535365030 http://www.geocities.com/SavedByTheShedBLOODofEmmanuel
    Rev. Steve Komnick, Missionary/School Evangelist

6. John3v36

John3v36 New Member

My father recived the Lord a 62 yrs of age. Two and half years before his death. that was one of the happiest days of my life. ;) :D [​IMG]