1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The King's First 28 Day ReCap

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Nice try at avoiding the issue, but again I ask: Is anything in the OP false?

2. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

It takes time to appoint people who don't have tax issues? How much time does it take to do that?

It takes time to not lift the Mexico City policy and protect life? How much time does that take?

It takes time not to spend one trillion dollars? How much time does that take?

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Than You Missed the Guy At His Press Conference???

There was a guy at Obama's press conference last week that stood and lavished praise on Obama when he was picked [by Obama] to ask a question. His question had something to do with getting better perks from McDonald's for people like himself who have worked there for more than 4 years.

If you had seen that guy, you would have seen his "King Obama" tee shirt. His name was Julio Osegueda, and he said, and I quote, “It’s such a blessing to see you Mr. President, thank you for taking time out of your day! Oh, gracious God, thank you so much!” That would have been a great time for Obama to address the words of "idol worship like praise, and the tee-shirt calling him "king". Obama seems to like the high praise he is receiving, but, in my mind, if he cared about this idol like praise toward him as president, he'd have instructed the guy that the words of praise and the tee-shirt was a "over-the-top", but, sadly, he did not do this.

So, yes, he is the "king" in the eyes of his many followers. And that doesn't say anything about the women who are having fantasies about Obama. This kind of behavior is very unusual for a president, and I believe a good president would try to nip this in the bud, which he hasn't done, yet!:tear:

#23 righteousdude2, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
  4. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

This is factually untrue but I can't speak for what's in the minds of most conservatives.

In the minds of most conservatives, we now have the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State; bought and paid for.

What is your proof for slandering Hillary Clinton?

5. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

I agree the statement is untrue. If anyone believes that a Clinton is "bought and paid for", they are seriously mistaken. Don't doubt for one minute that Mrs. Clinton is looking out for herself and will sell Obama out the moment it will benefit her.

6. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

What is factually untrue? The OP listed a number of items. I am asking you which are untrue.

Where did I slander Hillary Clinton? Please provide either proof or an apology. (FTR, save your time and get right to the apology. I haven't said anything about HRC.)

7. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Perhaps the liberals/democrats/leftists have had an epiphany!

8. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Really Pastor Paul what could we expect. The liberals/democrats/leftists with support from the homosexuals, abortionists and "hate America in general crowd" elected a leftist ward healer from the Chicago /Daly machine and a protege of Jeremiah Wright with a slick tongue as his only credentials. If he has done all this in just 28 days what will it be like after the first 100.