1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Law is Inadequate

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by SpiritualMadMan, May 13, 2006.

1. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

Yes, BobRyan,

You twist my words just as you twist scripture...

You are reading htings into my position that are not there just as you read into scripture things that are not there...

Brother Bob and I had a disagreeent over what now appears to be mostly semantical...

Borther Bob and I agree the it is The blood of Christ that saves...

I am not at all sure, judging by the preponderance of evidence in your posts, that you do, without a legalistic adherence to all of OT Laws and Ordinances....

I remain convinced that the SDA'a are a cult. And, are Judaizers...

And, until I see a clear and unadulterated, and unembellished presentation of the Gospel from you I will remain convinced of that as a fact...

After we agree on Salvation then I would be willing to seek compromise on other issues...

But, as long as Law and Ordinances are being impressed as binding on believers... No Dealing.

SMM

2. Claudia_T

Claudia_T New Member

I think I am beginning to be glad that you feel that way about us... it means we are doing something right.

I'd be worried if you thought well of us.