1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Love Of God

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by charles_creech78, Aug 15, 2007.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

From Philips, Craig and Dean song "When God Ran"

He ran to me, He took me in His arms
    Held my head to His chest, said “My son’s come home again”
    Lifted my face, wiped the tears from my eyes
    With forgiveness in His voice He said, “Son”, He called me Son
    He said, “Son do you know I still love you?”
    He ran to me and then I ran to Him
    When God ran

I love the pause when they sing "With forgiveness in His voice He said, “Son”,... and ..."He called me Son"

He called me son! Wow!!!!!!

2. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

How bout that rbell, we actually like the same kind of music sometimes! (actually there's a lot of music we both like, we just disagree over what should be used in church services)

I've often thought that God must sound like Bev Shea.

3. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for my family and friends. Bless them and take care of all of them. Bless all them that are going to W.V this weekend. Thank you Lord for my health and for your love . amen

4. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another blessed friendship assoication meeting.Thank you for the pretty days and for watching my family when I was up there. I pray that you bless all of us and that we will be doing they will when you come. Amen

5. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Blessed is they name for ever. I pray that you bless all of us and take care of us. For with out you we are nothing. Bless my family and friends. Thank you again Lord for your blessings on me. amen

6. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for looking over me and keeping my family safe. Thank you Lord. amen

7. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord God for all that you have done for me. thank you for another day Lord. Bless my family and all of my friends on the BB.Thank you for the BB,. I pray that you bless us to speak the truth and rebuke them that speak lies. I love you Lord and I thank you. If it is not they will that I see tomarrow bless my family and friends. Let me be in peace with you and all man kind. AMEN

8. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Blessed is they name and I thank you Lord. Bless all of us. This is a pretty day and I thank you. I cannot thank you enough.

9. lbaker

lbaker New Member

Thanks for this thread Charles, great idea.

Thinking of God's love for us brought this song by 3rd Day to mind:

I've heard it said that a man would climb a mountain
    Just to be with the one he loves
    How many times has he broken that promise
    It has never been done.
    I've never climbed the highest mountain
    But I walked the hill of calvary

Chorus:
    Just to be with you, I'd do anything
    There's no price I would not pay
    Just to be with you, I'd give anything
    I would give my life away.

I've heard it said that a man would swim the ocean
    Just to be with the one he loves
    How may times has he broken that promise
    It can never be done
    I've never swam the deepest ocean
    But I walked upon the raging sea

Repeat chorus

(Bridge) I know that you don't understand
    the fullness of My love
    How I died upon the cross for your sins
    And I know that you don't realize
    how much that I gave you
    But I promise, I would do it all again.

Just to be with you, I've done everything
    There's no price I did not pay
    Just to be with you, I gave everything
    Yes, I gave my life away.

10. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for your love and kindness. Bless all of us on the BB. Thank you Lord and I love you very much. Thank you for what you have done for me Lord. Bless my family and friends. amen

11. charles_creech78

Thank you lord for this pretty morning. Thank you for watching over my family last night.Thank you for everything. Amen

12. charles_creech78

Isa 38:17 Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in LOVE to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.

13. charles_creech78

Ps 31:23 O LOVE the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

14. charles_creech78

Ps 40:16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as LOVE thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

15. charles_creech78

Ps 97:10 Ye that LOVE the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

16. charles_creech78

Ps 116:1 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications

17. charles_creech78

Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gate hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. Amen and glory be to they name.

18. charles_creech78

Joh 3:16 For God so LOVEd the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life Joh 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having LOVEd his own which were in the world, he LOVEd them unto the end. Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye LOVE one another; as I have LOVEd you, that ye also LOVE one another Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have LOVE one to another. Joh 14:15 If ye LOVE me, keep my commandments. Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that LOVEth me: and he that LOVEth me shall be LOVEd of my Father, and I will LOVE him, and will manifest myself to him. Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man LOVE me, he will keep my words: and my Father will LOVE him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye LOVEd me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I Joh 15:9 As the Father hath LOVEd me, so have I LOVEd you: continue ye in my LOVE. Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my LOVE; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his LOVE. Joh 15:13 Greater LOVE hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Joh 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you Joh 16:27 For the Father himself LOVEth you, because ye have LOVEd me, and have believed that I came out from God .Thank you Lord for another day.amen

19. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

Thank you, God, for saving my life. I was telling people I was fine, but I wasn't, and You knew it. Thank You for my loving husband, and beautiful little boys. Thank you for my family and friends. Thank you for my animal companions, too. Thank you for the warm, sunny days, and the cold, wet ones, too. Thank you for opening a way when I felt tired or frustrated. Thank you for always providing for me. Thank you for helping me find a passion to serve You. Thank you for giving Your one and only Son as a sacrifice for all my sins, even though I didn't deserve it.

love,

Sopranette

20. charles_creech78

Zep 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his LOVE, he will joy over thee with singing. Mic 6:8 He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to LOVE mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Thank you Lord God . Thank you for another day Lord. Bless will always be they name. Amen