1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Love Of God

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by charles_creech78, Aug 15, 2007.

1. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Pr 1:9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck. Pr 1:10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not Pr 1:11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

2. charles_creech78

Pr 1:12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit: Pr 1:13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil: Pr 1:14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse

3. charles_creech78

Pr 1:15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: Pr 1:16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood. Pr 1:17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird. Pr 1:18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives Pr 1:19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

4. charles_creech78

Pr 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: Pr 1:21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, Pr 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

5. charles_creech78

Pr 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Pr 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; Pr 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

6. charles_creech78

Pr 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh

7. charles_creech78

Pr 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Pr 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: Pr 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

8. charles_creech78

Pr 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Pr 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. Pr 1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

9. charles_creech78

Pr 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil. Pr 2:1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; Pr 2:2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

10. charles_creech78

Pr 2:3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; Pr 2:4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures

11. charles_creech78

Pr 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God Pr 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

12. charles_creech78

Pr 2:7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly Pr 2:8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints Pr 2:9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path

13. charles_creech78

Pr 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; Pr 2:11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee Pr 2:12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things

14. charles_creech78

Pr 2:13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness; Pr 2:14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked; Pr 2:15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths Pr 2:16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words

15. charles_creech78

Pr 2:17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God. Pr 2:18 For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead. Pr 2:19 None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

16. charles_creech78

Pr 2:20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous. Pr 2:21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it Pr 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

17. charles_creech78

Pr 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments Pr 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Pr 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

18. charles_creech78

Pr 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Pr 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Pr 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths

19. charles_creech78

Pr 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. Pr 3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Pr 3:9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

20. charles_creech78

Pr 3:10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine Pr 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction Pr 3:12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.