1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Mark is coming

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Cathode, Dec 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    the fusion of our physical, our digital and our biological identities.” Claus Schwab WEF

Global Digital currency and digital identity is the great effort of the world economic forum.

Controlling Buying and selling by digital identity and currency will control all the people of all the world and fusing it to each persons climate footprint.

We are the disturbing filthy masses they wish to control and reduce in number to “ save the Planet “ . Their planet, the planet they believe they own and don’t believe in sharing with us.

Note revelation’s plant based ration of wheat and barley for a day’s wages. Note the “ plant based diet “ these extremists are pushing. Phasing out meat consumption. There will be no meat ration handed out by these climate communists.

This anti human system being set in place by the WEF and central Banks, the “ You will own nothing, but you will be happy” organisation.

The digital currency and ID system will give them the power to “cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

To get this Mark and be part of the system and get your “ planet based “ daily ration, you will have to be in agreement with all their evil social ideas of woke garbage. For Christians this will mean apostasy from the Gospel Truth that teaches against it.

Digital lock downs and starvation is intended for those who will not apostatise to the Beasts system. And after a while they will openly hunt and destroy those remnant faithful who will not yield.

They have already caused all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave to receive the vaccine, imagine the coercive power they will have with global digital ID and currency.

We are on the brink of a dramatic change where we are about to — and I’ll say this boldly — we are about to abandon the traditional system of money and accounting… And the new accounting is… digital. It means having an almost perfect record of every single transaction that happens in the economy, which will give us far greater clarity of what’s going on. It also raises huge dangers… “ Dr. Pippa Malgren World Government Summit.

I looked, and behold, a pale horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.”

Note in there it kills buy famine. If people can’t buy food then famine will result. We can’t yet discern how they will use pestilence or wild beasts of the earth to kill the remnant, but we can see lockdown famine taking place in China at this very moment. Many have been starved to death locked in their own apartment buildings.

The Central Bank will have absolute control on the rules and regulations that will determine the use of that expression of central banking ability, and also we’ll have the technology to enforce that.” Agustin Carstens Bank of International Settlements.

Don’t comply with their social agenda, you are a digital non person, totally cut out of the economic system.

Speculating on the killing by pestilence and wild beasts, perhaps a re-release of plague by infected rats, where only those with the Mark will be able buy antibiotics and receive treatment. The faithful to the Bible Truth refused all treatment. This would fit nicely to killing by pestilence and wild beasts of the earth.

• Plague is caused by the bacteria Yersinia pestis, a zoonotic bacteria usually found in small mammals and their fleas.

Freemason Henry Kissinger said in 2020

The reality is the world will never be the same after the coronavirus. To argue now about the past only makes it harder to do what has to be done… Addressing the necessities of the moment must ultimately be coupled with a global collaborative vision and program… The founding legend of modern government is a walled city protected by powerful rulers… Enlightenment thinkers reframed this concept, arguing that the purpose of the legitimate state is to provide for the fundamental needs of the people: security, order, economic well-being, and justice. Individuals cannot secure these things on their own… The world’s democracies need to defend and sustain their Enlightenment values… ”

The “ Enlightenment “ was nothing but the well organised systematic attempt to destroy Christianity. To create a secular order devoid of God.

I think the Apocalypse is coming along nicely, things really are being unveiled.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why do we worry about the antichrists mark when God has marked us for redemption?
    *Ezekiel 9:4*
    And the Lord said to him, “Pass through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations that are committed in it.”

*Revelation 7:2-3*
    Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Satan is a mere imitator. He desires to be ruler over all so he goes about trying to mark people as his because he sees that this is what God does by grace.

So, don't worry about any antichrist activity. Instead, rest in the truth that all Christians are marked by our Redeemer and we receive an inheritance as children of God.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Those who take this Mark are subject to judgement.

The Sixth Seal will be the Great Warning, when every man will see his soul as God sees it, and a time of decision given to all, without pressure by heaven or hell. Man will be completely free to come to God or remain in sin. A period of complete soul searching freedom will granted by God, free even from temptation from hell.

“when he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour”

Heaven awaits man’s final response in silence, a short period to see man’s resolve.

Once the decision time is over.

“He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

All will be locked into their decision.

This will be the final marking before the bowls of judgement are poured out upon the Earth.

#3 Cathode, Dec 18, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  4. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    “And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became as black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14 The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15 Then the kings of the earth and the eminent people, and the commanders and the wealthy and the strong, and every slave and free person hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains;16 and they *said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the sight of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

The Great Warning will be a Judgment in miniature, a spiritual earthquake direct from God seated on His throne of judgement.
    All will be unveiled by God to all men, whoever they are and wherever they be. The greatest unveiling will be each man’s heart and soul to himself in the light of God, this is the full meaning of Apocalypse.
    Each man will have a perfect knowledge of his sin and his status before God’s righteousness. All will have their consciences illuminated and set straight so they can make their definitive decision for or against God.
    Then the seventh seal silence as Heaven awaits man’s response.

#4 Cathode, Dec 18, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  5. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you not understand?
    God marks His children first.
    Satan cannot touch whom God has marked. Those who receive the mark of the antichrist we're never marked by God. They were always destined for destruction.
    Revelation is a wonderful comfort to the believer in Christ Jesus. It shows us God is Sovereignly in control of all things, including the actions of the antichrist. Revelation is written to fully encourage us as we walk in exile in this world.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The just will remain just and holy will remain holy, did you see the scripture. This will be a great grace experienced by all mankind, at the opening of the sixth seal.

God never created a soul for destruction, each must choose in this life. This great illumination of conscience is the unveiling, perfect knowledge of sin and status with God will bring about perfect judgement.
    Just as the Israelites were told to choose right side or left, so it will be in the unveiling.

People will be locked into their decisions definitively.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    In response to the bolded in your post:
    *2 Thessalonians 2:8-12*
    And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

*Romans 9:14-26*
    What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God’s part? By no means! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills. You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? As indeed he says in Hosea, “Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’” “And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’”

Your assertion is not taught in the Bible. Those whom God has not chosen as children of God, the King of Kings, are bound in their sins and marked by their slave master, the devil.

Those whom the antichrist marks are those whom God has given over to delusion. God has already marked His children and He promises us that He will not leave us nor forsake us.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    God is Truth, The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of Truth and can not deceive. God allows the delusion but is not the source of the lie. There is no lie in Him.

You misunderstand the scriptures meaning here.

“who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.” 1 Timothy 2:4

#8 Cathode, Dec 19, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can be understood to occur at Christ's second appearing. Matthew 24:29-31.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    You teach salvation by man's choice not by God's gracious choice. This is why we disagree. You do not teach what the Bible teaches, therefore you err in interpretation.

Read the verse in 2 Thessalonians. "God sends", not God allows as you change what God says.

Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned

This also shows how you misunderstand 1 Timothy 2:4 when you teach universalism.

#10 AustinC, Dec 19, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So your saying God is the source of the lie?

Satan is the father of lies, not God.

Buy allowing it, God sends it.

What’s to misunderstand.

“3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.” 1 Timothy 2

I think you have misunderstood the nature of God, the scripture and Gospel mission.

Read on. These people made their decision.

“and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.”

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Then Gods absolute sovereign will is not being done, and if His perfect will is Not being done, then by default He is not God!

why would anyone choose to worship a God who is not perfect in every way and brings all things under His subjection?

God rules supremely over all His creation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Silverhair

Silverhair Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1Ti 2:3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
    1Ti 2:4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Do you not trust scripture or do you just not understand what it says?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Marooncat79

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    2 Thessalonians 2:11
    King James Version

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Marooncat79

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Again it was written to the church ie the elect of God and indeed all will be saved

16. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am saying here is what God tells you:
    *2 Thessalonians 2:11-12*
    Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You are changing what God says. Why do you do that?

You interpret the word "all" as a universal, every human from Adam to the last human born. If one takes the "all" this way then there are only two alternatives
    1) All humanity is or will be saved and be in heaven.
    2) God fails to accomplish what He desires and thus Paul was lying.

We know Paul wasn't lying so therefore the "all" cannot be universal. The "all" must be particular to a smaller subset. What could that subset be? Paul tells us that he is referring to all status groups in society, not to all people universal. God saves people in every nation, tribe and tongue.
    *1 Timothy 2:1-2*
    First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.

You think wrong. I have spent decades studying God's word, his nature, the scriptures, and the gospel message.

I agree. John 3:19 tells us in more detail what is happening.
    And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

17. Silverhair

Silverhair Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did not know that "all men" were members of the church. What are you basing that idea on? I would have to surmise that you got that idea from some author outside of the bible.

Would you be so kind as to point out the church in this text.

1Ti 2:1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
    1Ti 2:2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
    1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
    1Ti 2:4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    1Ti 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
    1Ti 2:6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
    1Ti 2:7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying—a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

18. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    God didn’t create souls for destruction, people decide for it.

God desires all men be saved, but people choose the lie over the Truth, wickedness over righteousness.

I don’t understand what you are disagreeing with.

Well, keep studying.

Especially, 1 Timothy 2:3-4

19. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perhaps you haven't read of Judas or Pharaoh.
    *John 17:12*
    While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

*Romans 9:17*
    For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”

Now, tell me about the billions of people today who have never heard of Jesus and will die in their sins. "How can they hear without a preacher?" Can you reconcile that with your interpretation?

You seem to think that God owes humans something. Do you think that? Does God owe humans a chance to choose? When God doesn't ever give them the word, is God wrong?

Cathode, you have much to try reconcile in your theology.

20. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If there is no choice, there is no sin or virtue, right or wrong. Just predetermined automatons either bound for salvation or the scrap pile.

Those who have never heard the Word are judged by natural law written on every man’s heart.
    They never heard the Word, but they never rejected it either.

Are you going to be one of those theological bureaucrats that sits on God’s Judgement Throne, Judgement is God’s alone.

“ but I have other sheep “

A person who is ignorant of the Word through no fault of his own, who nevertheless loves and seeks the Truth according to his understanding, already loves and seeks Jesus. They already have a relationship with Jesus who is The Truth, their hearts are disposed to Jesus.
    Had they heard the Word, they would have received it, and in that Judgement only Jesus is capable of determining either disposition.

“Peace to people of Good Will” This disposition of Good Will is the same disposition of loving and desiring the Truth.

Because God also desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth.

Salvation is not a matter geographical luck. ‘ Sorry you were born in the deep dark jungle, theological bureaucrat says no salvation for you. ‘

How incredibly small, narrow and rigid they perceive God to be.

God formed all men in the womb with Love and a part of Himself a Soul, to find its way back to Him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.