1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The moral standards of Jesus

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Michael Wrenn, Jun 29, 2012.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

And exactly how are we to obey the law?

"I can to all things through Christ which strengtheth me."
    ---Philippians 4:13

2. Moriah

Moriah New Member

To that I say, Amen.

3. 33ad

33ad New Member

For it to be a sin you have to be in full knowledge of your sin and not repent

4. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Consider carefully these scriptures…

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Leviticus 5:17 "If a person sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, even though he does not know it, he is guilty and will be held responsible.

Numbers 15:27 "'But if just one person sins unintentionally, he must bring a year-old female goat for a sin offering.

Numbers 15:29 One and the same law applies to everyone who sins unintentionally, whether he is a native-born Israelite or an alien.

5. billwald

billwald New Member

Leviticus 5:17 "If a person sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, even though he does not know it, he is guilty and will be held responsible.

But God provided the method of repentance and restitution for the ignorant person to atone for these unknown sins.