1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The most despicable thing done to you by a Christian

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Bro. Ruben, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Claudia_T

Claudia_T New Member

TFC,

You should try to realize that some Christians believe it is their God-given duty to protect people from false doctrine, and rightly so.

There are lots of new and/or unstable (spiritually speaking) Christians who are easily swayed from their beliefs.

And so you should not fault the Baptist Board for not allowing non-baptists to post messages in the regular Baptist sections.

If someone goes to the non-Baptist sections they will at least know what to expect.

Its like how I wont allow people who are New Agers, Catholics and some others to use the Guestbook on my website to promote their doctrines and to try to contradict what I have said on my website.

Even though you used to be a Baptist, you arent one now.

I'm not a Baptist but I can understand why they'd do that out of a sense of responsibility.

Claudia

2. Claudia_T

Claudia_T New Member

.. and besides, everyone has their own particular reason why their case ought to be the exception, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

You should respect people's Religious Freedom to do what their own conscience feels is the right thing to do in the sight of God. Just as you would like for them to do the same for you.

claudia