1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The New World Order is in place and ruling

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by billwald, Nov 20, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

NAFTA. No one conspired to bring us NAFTA. It happened naturally. It wrote itself! It passed itself!

GATT. No one conspired to bring us GATT. It happened naturally. It wrote itself! It passed itself!

CAFTA. No one conspired to bring us CAFTA. It happened naturally. It wrote itself! It passed itself!

SPP. No one conspired to bring us the SPP. It happened naturally. It wrote itself! It passed itself!

No one conspired to make us believe Saddam Hussein had WMDs. No one conspired to make us believe Saddam Hussein was trying to get yellow cake for an atom bomb.

The Bush administration didn't conspire to lie us into war. The media didn't conspire to stick to the Bush administration's lies. It all happened naturally!

There was no conspiracy to get us into a war with Cuba in 1962 by using a false flag terror attack and killing American citizens in a second "Pearl Harbor" attack. There's no evidence of a conspiracy.

The government always has our best interests at heart. No one in our government would conspire to usurp the constitution. It happens naturally!

No one conspired to bring us the Patriot Act. It wrote itself in 1994! It passed itself right after 9/11! It all happened naturally!

No one conspires to take advantage of crisis. It happens naturally!

The government doesn't use crisis to grab more power. It happens naturally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yeA_kHHLow

The government would never ever cause a crisis to grab more power or to take us to war. They are all honorable men and women who would never do anything that would be dishonest.

A group of private international bankers didn't conspire to bring us the Federal Reserve Act. It happened naturally! It wrote itself! It passed itself!

Bankers would never conspire to steal the wealth of a nation. It happens naturally through a natural monopoly on the creation of money from nothing. Bankers would never conspire together to have a monopoly on the creation of money from nothing. It all happened naturally! Bankers would never conspire together to create a one world economy. It all happened naturally!

There's no such thing as conspiracies. Everything happens naturally!

#21 poncho, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
  2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

None of them occurred naturally. Your post is called a strawman. Some are true, and some are not. On the ones that are true, each event was decided at the time certainly not for the US citizen's benefit, but whatever the political situation was at the time.

The most outrageous one is the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. I notice you do not even mention it. Since it resulted in 58,000 American lives, I would have thought you would have taken note of it.) It trumps all the others.

If you had any chance of making your theories credible, you destroyed that by trying to link every event together by some grand plan started in 1776 or 1783. The Founders did not have a vision of a one world government run by globalist bankers. There was no time table to pass NAFTA during the Clinton years. If 9/11 had never taken place, the Patriot Act would have never been a reality.

You have been asked before and have never answered, who started this whole chain of events that are connected to hand over political and economic power to the globalist bankers. What year was it created, and who started the whole process?

Each of your examples (you left out the Gulf of Tonkin, worse than all the others together) took place on a unique set of circumstances totally unconnected to your grand conspiracy theories. Politicians fabricate results of each situation to enhance their own power or help with the next election. They have no regard for the Constitution or the citizens.

The bottom line is that, desipte the evil intent of each act, they are not connected, nor is their a conspiracy that connects all of them together. By the way, in addition to leaving out the Gulf of Tonkin, you failed to say anything about the dictitorial powers exercised by President Wilson, the 1913 change of the money system and the federal reserve, the excessive use of power in the South during Reconstrution, and the suspending of civil rights by Lincoln in certain instances. All of those are more important than what you gave as examples. If you are going to make a case, at least list the ones that have been more damaging to this country. Using your examples, would you please explain how NAFTA is linked to Saddam Hussein?

#22 saturneptune, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Top Globalist Admits NWO is In Deep Trouble

In a recent speech at an event for the European Forum For New Ideas, former U.S. National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski expressed that “populist activism” and the “resistance” movement were hindering the globalist march towards a new world order.

VIDEO

Now why would the global elite be worried about their plans for a NWO being disrupted by a "mass awakening" if they had no plans to create a NWO?

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

It seems that every time you are given a detailed post as to why your ideas make no sense, you change the direction of the conversation without addressing the points. Look at the flow of the last three posts.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It never occurred to you that the reason I put you on my ignore list was so I could ignore you?

6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Then quit responding to my other posts. You are either on the ignore list or you are not. Makes as much sense as your conspiracy theories.

7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Interesting - I don't see those on my ignore list so can't respond.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I took him off just this morning so I could respond to all of the personal attacks he has made on me in the past few weeks.

You mods don't seem all that interested in enforcing the rules anymore so I took it upon myself. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it. I figure if he is allowed to go on the attack unchecked as he has I have a right to self defense.

At least I took him off my ignore list before I responded to his posts unlike some others here.

#28 poncho, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
  9. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one conspired to bring us Obamacare. It happened naturally. It wrote itself! It passed itself!

All good points. Of course there is a global conspiracy, Psalm 2:2-3. It is the way with wicked, worldly rulers. It would be unnatural for it to be otherwise.

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I consider being on an ignore list from Zaac and Poncho the greatest honor they could bestow on anyone.