1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Nonsuch Professor

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by tyndale1946, Oct 17, 2020.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You probably never heard of this book but it is an interesting one to say the least... It is by a man who lived in the 17th century and was the Archbishop Of Canterbury... William Secker... Why I purchased it and when, I have no idea but it is full of Gospel Gems... I'm reading now, my hardback and I included a link, which has the full book online to read, if you want to check it out before you purchase it... With shipping it should be about $20.00... And you can probably purchase it as you check out the sellers on bookfinders.com, which SGO recommended... Preachers may find this very useful, if they do not already have it in their library and others can add it to theirs, full of enlightening gospel truths... Brother Glen:)

The Nonsuch Professor in His Meridian Splendor

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry SOG my fault... BookFinder.com... Brother Glen:oops:

3. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had not realized till now that Google has free downloadable PDF books. Thanks.

5. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Google has many books that are out of print and even some that are kept in libraries and unavailable to the public.