1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Old Christian Lady And The Old Atheist

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Oct 6, 2018.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There was an elderly christian lady who went to church and loved God and his people and lived in her house a long time... A dear friend of hers that she had know for many years passed away and her house was bought by a elderly atheist man, who told her at their first encounter, I don't believe in God, I can't stand God and I don't love God he's never done anything for me!... She didn't argue with him just went on her way.

So this old atheist thought to himself I'm going to teach that old biddy about God, so he went to the store and bought a bag of groceries and set them on her doorstep, knocked on her door and hightailed it home... Then through his window he watched as she went to the door, picked up the groceries and went in her house, not saying a thing... But every night in prayer she thanked the Lord for his blessing... Every week the old man did the same thing and she said nothing that he knew of, not to him anyway... Two months had passed on and she didn't say a thing.... This bothered him to no end so...

The next time he delivered the groceries he knocked on the door and stood there, groceries in hand... When she opened the door and saw him he said, see I told you there was no God I bought the groceries, so God does not exist... Then handed her the groceries... She thanked him for the groceries and said looking the old atheist straight in the face, and thank you Lord for the groceries and for having the Devil deliver them, and with that, taking the groceries, she went in her house and closed the door!... Brother Glen:D