1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Origin and Practices of Christmas: Christian or Pagan ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by lifeandliberty, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Hope you know how to distinguish between Birth and Birthday!:laugh:

2. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have never seen any Mass which is shown on TV, preaching the Gospel.
    Instead the Catholic priests always asked God to forgive their sins, without bringing the true Gospel that all the sins were already forgiven at the Cross!
    They don't mention the Gospel at the Mass because, if they preach that all the sins were already forgiven at the Cross, then their sacrifice becomes useless! They are smart in the sense that they don't bring the Gospel!

All the Masses are absolutely Messy Pagan!

3. Chemnitz

Chemnitz New Member

It's scary we nearly agreed on something, however, I would say I have never seen many Christmas or regular services on tv which clearly proclaim the Gospel. It is a shame very few Lutheran churches broadcast their services on tv. Hmmm... maybe we could start doing that here at my congregation? Now there's an idea.

4. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know there is much difference between Christ- Mass by RCC and that of Lutheran. I once attended Bible study meeting at Lutheran and they preached the Gospel. If you do so, it is fine. I was talking about RCC Mass.