1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Original Tea Room (7)

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Dan Todd, Nov 15, 2004.

1. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Where is everyone today? It is so quiet in here. I have done the grocery shopping with Rob and been to the uni library and also to the Christian bookshop to pick up books we ordered.

I have at long last found time to sit down and finish chapter four of my dissertation. PHEW !! Only chapter five to go now.

Well, I came in here to catch up on what you all have been up to...

I will look in later. I wonder if anyone wants to proof read chapter four for me please ...LOL

Sheila

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

The whole board has seemed quiet today, Sheila. A few games are going but not much else.

I've got a real case of sleepiness but have my daycare kids to watch so no chance of a nap for me! I think it's the Benadryl for my sinuses.

3. following-Him

Oh Diane,

I am sorry you are still suffering. I have hardly looked in today as I have been busy. I hope you feel better soon.

I am off to do some reading and note taking for chapter five now.

God Bless

Sheila

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Thanks Sheila. I've not got a headache today but am so stuffy. Leaf mold, this time of year, really seems to bother me.

5. following-Him

I am really tired. We had strong winds and rain all night. We still have the winds but the sky is blue and the sun is shining. If only I could stop yawning...LOL

Hope everyone has a good day.

God Bless

Sheila

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Sounds just like us here.

Not much planned for today, Beth goes back to America Wednesday so we want to enjoy a few more hours with her.

7. following-Him

Roger,

Beth's visit seems to have gone so quickly. Does she have exams to go back to ?

Sheila

8. NaasPreacher (C4K)

She finished exams before she left - she has a week back in Alabama before she goes back down to uni.

It has been a marvelous visit. WAAAYYY to short. Praying about a trip nack home this summer. I am sure it will be dear, but we don't want to go a year without seeing her again.

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Can we get a moderator to close this thread and open a new Tea Room (8) for us please?

10. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

Friends, BBers, and Countrymen - lend me your ears!

I close this tea room and request that you join us for stimulating converstation on Tea Room # 8!

Dan