1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The passion of the Christ

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

This does not sound like a statement a Christian would make. People who follow the word of God are clinically insane? Just what do you follow?

2. Lilith

Lilith New Member

People who follow the old Testament literally with blatant effort are clinically insane. Like Westbore and cults and so on... I don't worship anyone.

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Do you worship Jesus Christ?

4. Lilith

Lilith New Member

No! Hence me saying "I don't worship anyone!"

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Ok, I won't feed the trolls, but you should consider turning to God.

#65 Amy.G, Dec 31, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2006
  6. Nicholas25

Nicholas25 New Member

And what exactly is wrong with the Catholic Church?

Their doctrine is not the teachings of scripture.

7. Lilith

Lilith New Member

Does that make it wrong? Or maybe you're wrong and they're right. In this day in age it's impossible to tell. But why make such a commotion about it?

8. Lilith

Lilith New Member

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Sorry if I'm not up to date on the 'cool' Christian lingo. But I turned away from God a very long time ago...

9. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Why are you here?

10. Lilith

Lilith New Member

To see your religion.

11. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Well in that case, if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them.
    :wavey:

12. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I have reported this thread and ask that it be closed. It is deteriorating fast and is certainly not edifying to the body of Christ.

It has also gotten completely off topic and it is very offensive to me to hear someone say they do not worship Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, nor love the Bible.

I hope an administrator or one of the forum's moderators is still up so this can be taken care of posthaste.

13. Lilith

Lilith New Member

You are aware that silencing Non-Christians is only going to fuel their hatred towards God and Christianity, right?

14. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Lilith - All I can say to you is that you've put in your profile that you are a "True Christian" and that you "Love God". However, you don't worship Him when Jesus Himself said "But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. 24God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." (John 4:23-24)

It sounds like you have distain for the sacrifice at the cross - the sacrifice that opened heaven to us - opened a way for us to approach the Throne of Grace. Yes, Jesus showed us some great things but His purpose in coming to earth was to die on that cross - and to raise from the dead days later - conquering death and it's hold on us.

Lastly - God's Word is strong and powerful and it's our 'user's manual' for us from God. It tells us of what God has done for us, what He wishes for us and what the future is going to be for us! I love God's Word!! We are to mediate on it day and night.

I pray that you will find the true Christ and not the 'politically correct', wishy-washy nice little man that some want Him to be. He is the Creator of the universe - WAY more than just a nice guy.

15. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

But you say that you are a True Christian in your profile.

16. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Oh, so now it's even the fault of the christians, right?

If you're sincere and looking for answers then it's a whole different story. But you come across as one of those atheists which are only looking for trouble so don't complain as if you're the poor victim.

17. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

This is a Baptist Board and other Christians are welcome here. We are all guests of the web master.

You, however, are not a Christian, by your own admission.

Your hatred towards God and Christianity is already fueled. That is quite evident and we don't allow that to be debated on this board.

It would be different if you were truly looking for answers to get close to God, but you're not. You are here to talk against Jesus Christ and what He stands for. That is what we call a troll and a flamer.

There are plenty of non-Christian sites where they will let you get by with that, but we won't let it happen here for very long.

You lied on your profile. That alone is enough to have you banned.

18. Lilith

Lilith New Member

I don't hate God, I just disagree with him is all... More like he disagreed with me, then arguments, then he kicked me out....
    Anywho...When have I ever spoken against Jesus? The most I've done is criticize that Mel Gibson flick which you disagree with anyway because it supposedly has relations with the Catholic Church.

And I obviously had to lie on my profile to get in this forum. My apologies if I offended you in any way.

19. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Well, I'm sorry that God disagreed with you but I think He knows better. ;) After all, He did make you.

And, He kicked you out of what??

20. Lilith

Lilith New Member

No, not at all. I'm not even Atheist. I'm just explaining that most Non-Christians will only grow more hatred toward God and Christianity. Since Christians are discriminating them over their beliefs. And I thought Christians were supposed to draw people toward God. You obviously can't do that if you ban every Non-Christian that comes across this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.