1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The planned collapse of America

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 1, 2008.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There is no shortage of speculation about "why" our leaders are still adamantly planning for the destruction of Iran, in the face of overwhelming popular opposition, even though everyone except the neocons and their allies believes that America would not survive our own actions. An irrational attack is planned and apparently the decision has been chiseled in stone. It may be for Israel. It may be for oil. Maybe it is for world domination?

We are launching a nuclear world war to save us from ourselves. "We have found the enemy and he is us." --Pogo. We risk blowing the world apart, to avoid watching America slowly choke on its own excesses.

The government has known for decades that America is on a countdown to self-destruction. Among the elite it is common knowledge that our "global economy" must one day collapse from its own dead weight. In 1974 an intensive research project was undertaken by the Stanford Research Institute and the Charles F. Kettering Foundation for the Dept. of Education. Their final report was released as the Changing Images of Man. It was compiled by the SRI Center for the Study of Social Policy, Director Willis Harmon. This is a far-reaching investigation into how the basic nature of man might be changed. The Aquarian Conspiracy describes the implementation of their work in the real world.
    The most reassuring part of "Images" is that it confirms my own conclusions about our crisis, but it is also the most disturbing part, for it confirms my worst reservations about this time.

The object of the research was the development of a plausible vision of the future in which democratic methods survive, major problems are managed successfully if not resolved, and the unfolding of the human potential continues to expand. In other words, the postulation of a "desirable future" including feasible paths to its realization . . .

FULL ARTICLE

What's the answer to all our problems? Global government of course. Brought to us by the same folks who've been managing our destruction. What a coincidence! Any arguements in favor of this managed destruction and the global government that'll end all our misery?

#1 poncho, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Only by electing folks like Ron Paul to the presidency and the Congress and to statewide offices can we start to return these United States to limited, constitutional government.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That'll only happen when enough citizens have been educated in the centuries old politics of Problem Reaction Solution.

1984 - George Orwell.

--Henry Kissinger

We've now been presented with this very scenario and see that Kissinger was correct.

Hemann Goering.

Sound familar? It should. We've been hearing this same propaganda over and over and over again from every neocon shill on tv and radio and every one of their blind supporters who's uneducated in the politics of Problem Reaction Solution since 9/11.

#3 poncho, Jan 1, 2008
  4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Chamberlin is just another paranoid CT that uses his own scare tactics, fearmongering, and propaganda to counteract what he considers to be government scare tactics, fearmongering, and propaganda.

:rolleyes:

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What's this, another meaningless blurb from an expert in repeating Goering's propaganda? :laugh:

C'mon man...tell us again how we've been attacked by an outside threat and how those of us who are against global interventionism and nation building that we're aiding and abetting the "enemy". We haven't heard this nearly enough. C'mon repeat Goering's propaganda for us one more time for old times sake will ya? We can never hear it enough! You've got it down pat now so...one more time, one more time, one more time! PLEASE?

#5 poncho, Jan 1, 2008
  6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, the wind is blowing outside my house right now with some pretty gusty oomphs!

Seems the same is occuring on the BB! :sleeping_2::BangHead::1_grouphug:

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I love it when I debate y'all into a corner. If yer afraid to stand by yer convictions just say so. I'll understand...really I will. :wavey:

#7 poncho, Jan 1, 2008
  8. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, if this sweetens yer coffee, just curl up with yer good ole comforter and "conspire" yer life away. It ain't worth the effort to me to constantly respond to yer drivel.

Mat 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

The bolded portions fit yer constant crisis chirping to a "tee"!

Just don't flatter yerself that yer are so adept at debate(?) that ignoring you translates into yer superior intellect dominating the discussion. If yer want to believe this, fine, just don't try to take it to the bank.

Oh, just for the record, yer DID notice that my post made NO allegations as to the intended target---apparently yer felt that the "shoe fit" pretty good!!:thumbs::thumbs:

Considering yer posting expertise, this is one dude that yer won't have the opportunity to "back into the corner" again, as I'm outta here!:laugh:

9. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Who says we are? Online Journal?

snort

10. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

We've already had one irrational attack and that was the invasion of Iraq. The Neocons wanted to extend this into the "war of civilizations" but have found the:

1. We can't afford it,
    2. We can't do it without bringing back the draft and
    They no longer have the support of the people.

So, what's next? They will continue to up the ante with regard to the "terrorist threat." Bhutto's assassination, the murder of our Libyan ambassador, etc.

I'll take all this back and apologize for saying it it ANYONE here can give me one shred of evidence that al Quaeda pulled off the 9/11 attacks. Notice that Pakistan pulled the same stunt our government did. They announced that al Quaeda was behind the assassination without saying why they were the suspect.

#10 JustChristian, Jan 1, 2008
  11. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Well, the quote above stated that we were about to launch a nuclear world war. CT's have been saying this for the last four years. It hasn't happened.

And you are now saying that "The Neocons" engineered Bhutto's assassination?

12. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

We have records of the hijackers buying their tickets, checking their bags, and boarding the planes.

"Learn from your 19 brothers who attacked America in its planes in New York and Washington and caused it a tribulation that it never witnessed before and is still suffering from its injuries until today." - al-Qaeda'sAymanal-Zawahiri

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"Yes and remember also my brave brothers that staying out late at night drinking and carousing in strip clubs forgeting your sacred korans and having FBI informants as room mates is what every serious minded and devout muslim extremist on a suicide mission is required to do the night before the most sacred mission for allah is carried out."

Give me break! :laugh:

#13 poncho, Jan 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2008
  14. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I'm saying that they wanted to continue the war by attacking Iran and other nations. I wouldn't say that it's impossible that they did just what you suggest, however.

#14 JustChristian, Jan 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2008
  15. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Right.
    So you have decided that all statements by Bin Laden are off limits, and now all statements by Zawahiri suspect and not to be taken seriously. That doesn't leave much does it.

How convenient for the troothers. :laugh:

Muslim extremists do not see carousing with non-Muslim women as a sin. LINK

#15 NiteShift, Jan 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2008
  16. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NiteShift
    Well, the quote above stated that we were about to launch a nuclear world war. CT's have been saying this for the last four years. It hasn't happened.

And you are now saying that "The Neocons" engineered Bhutto's assassination?

You have simply got to be kidding!! :BangHead:

Minds that hang out in such dark places may see Christ as an agent of the government when He stands before them.

17. billwald

billwald New Member

Anyone think our owners care if Pakistanis kill each other? Or if any non-Europeans kill each other?

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I've decided that the made for tv hollywood terrorists and the bogus "war on terror" is a distraction. A smokescreen to keep all you scared little rabbits from seeing the real show. I just glimpsed the tv a minute ago and saw Hukabee is leading in Iowa. Guess what yer gonna get with Huck at the helm?

Richard Haass

That's the Hucktsers foreign policy advisor.

You blind mice are gonna love being slaves in the nwo.

#18 poncho, Jan 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2008
  19. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

Do you speak arabic? or Farsi? So your really taking the word of someone else? To tell you the truth?

Were you alive in 1975? Did you know that our country supported both Iraq as well as Iran? Bombs and rockets to Iraq,aircraft to Iran,and in 1980 these two countries were at war with one another.
    Please justify this if you are able to........The fact is that we became both friend and enemy to both nations simultaniously. Does this make any sense to you? It sure doesn't to me........We are in Iraq because this war was planned many,many years ago...just as ww11 was ,and all other wars this nation has ever been involved in....to think otherwise is idiotic.

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

(By The New York Times), WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 -- Three of the men identified as the hijackers in the attacks on Tuesday have the same names as alumni of American military schools, the authorities said today. The men were identified as Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz al-Omari and Saeed al-Ghamdi.

The Defense Department said Mr. Atta had gone to the International Officers School at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama; Mr. al-Omari to the Aerospace Medical School at Brooks Air Force Base in Texas; and Mr. al-Ghamdi to the Defense Language Institute at the Presidio in Monterey, Calif.

SOURCE

What a coincidence.