1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Rapture Ready Auburn Baptist Church

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by rockytopva, Sep 23, 2022 at 3:08 PM.

1. rockytopva

rockytopva Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I have learned my eschatology Baptist and find that people who are "rapture ready" are a fine, Christ like, people. The Auburn Baptist is that kind of church and I will drop in for a visit from time to time. To describe their eschatology I quote from their web site...

The Return of Christ - We believe the "Blessed Hope" of our Lord's return is literal, personal, visible, imminent, premillennial, and pretribulational. He will rapture His Church prior to the seven years of tribulation, and at the end of the tribulation Christ will return with His saints to establish His thousand-year reign on the earth. (I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Titus 2:13; I Thessalonians 1:10; Revelation 3:10; Zechariah 14:4-11; Revelation 19:11-16, 20:1-6; Psalm 89:3-4) - Auburn Baptist Church | Beliefs

The Auburn Baptist Church - A long drive for me or I would visit from time to time. The church is in a beautiful location and everyone I have met that go there a fine bunch of people...

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1