1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Reasons Why I See No Need for Formal Minstry Education?!

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Rhetorician, Jan 26, 2006.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Stung!!

I was right about swatting the hornet's nest and ZAP, I got it LOL!! I repeat this again and say I am not being offensive to anyone who has/is/going to go to a BC. I just stated my opinion. I hope and PRAY that no one harbors any ill feelings towards me. Take care and may God bless!!

2. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    don't need no book learnins

Hey all y'all out thar!!

I was jest a passin' thru and saw this here bulliten board. Struck me kinda funny it did!!

I was like my kin folk Gomer Pyle. You see he teached me to thank for meself. He was in that thar marine corpes and they teached hime a neet trick. They put a bucket or his head so he could have a thank or two. I tryed it, and hit really works.

Whilst I was under the bucket thankin, I thought that any one who'd go to that thar seminary school must really have made god made cause if'in he dun called yuns to preached why in tarnation would you spend 3 or 4 weeks to go off to that kinda school? Shucks, I was raised up in Sunday-go-to-meetin' school. I knowed the bible bout as well as anyone round these here parts.

Also, whilset I was up under that bucket a thinking, I thunk that I knowd just how to preach. You drop the Biblebook down on the pulpit, and where it flops open you jest leave back and let her fly. God'll give ya just what cha need right then and thar on the spot.

Anyway, seems to me that we need much more knee-ology and a great deal less of them book-learins' theology.

Anyways, i seed this here discusion bored and thought I jest drop in to say "hey!" I am sure my kuzin Gomer would say "Hey" two if'in he wuz here.

Y'all holler back now! Hear!:applause:

sdg!

rd

#122 Rhetorician, May 14, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2007