1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The resurrection

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by GFR1718, Oct 29, 2009.

1. GFR1718

GFR1718 New Member

THere was this grandmother , whom at her birthday said she wanted to travel to Israel to tour the place where Jesus was born . So her grand-nephew agreed to go with her . A couple of day's later while the wall of jerusalem , the grandmother has a heart-attack and die's . The nephew was up at the hotel greiving while packing his belonging when an curator showed up showing the paper's he had for the nephew to sign . He spoke " you know it cost to much for your trip already let us handle your grandmother whom you are so fond of funeral expense's were very cheap out her in Israel , we have all these places out here and there is a lot of space all you have to do is pick a plce and we will bury her for you . The nephew thought about it and said " you know it doesn't sound like such a bad idea the way the economic situation is going on in our country . '' but I have a problem the nephew exclaimed " oh what is that spoke the curator . Well ever since I have going to church I keep on hearing this story about a man who died on a cross and three days later was up walking around . And the nephew pondered a little and spoke " you know I don't think I'll take that chance .