1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Riot and the Dance

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by AustinC, Mar 8, 2020.

1. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I caught the documentary titled, Earth, on Amazon Prime the other day and my church just showed the second documentary titled, Water this past week.

What do you all think of the documentary?

I think it's mediocre videography with a distinct Christian philosophy. In other words, it wouldn't win any awards based on quality, even if it were written from an evolution theory perspective. I haven't been impressed.

What I find interesting is that Christians will often get excited about a mediocre production (think PureFlix movies) just because someone promotes it as a Christian production.

Anyway, has anyone seen these documentaries and found them of more value than I did?

Riot and the Dance Documentary Review

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am skipping that one. I did see the one on the Red Sea Miracle; the second part of it is on May 5. It is good and very interesting. The movie theater was full but not sold out. The DVD goes on sale in a week. Surprisingly, Saudi Arabia has allowed tours into parts of old Midian in the last year or two.