1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Sabbath had become a sign ...

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Sabbath had become a sign ... of WHO the God is that is your, God.

It is obvious from the present status quo of the world; from everything constituting what is called society and civilisation over all the world, economics, teaching, living standards ... everything.

One does not even have to quote the Scriptures for proof.

2. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I find it amazing that you keep the Sabbath.

Sun down to sun down.
    No work or burdens
    No electricity - that makes people work
    No fire.
    No cooking.

All with the death penalty if you don't keep it.

3. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The expected verdict of the Roman Catholic exposing his true murderous character.

As I said, One does not even have to quote the Scriptures for proof.

4. utilyan

Site Supporter

The devil would love to cut worship down to one day too. He sends his thanks.

5. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Another devil's lie. The devil would love to cut worship down to no day at all but on Sundays one wafer at mass.

6. utilyan

Site Supporter

One day would not be acceptable to the Catholic Church.
    You can go to church today and worship is done.

Malachi 1
    11“For from the rising of the sun even to its setting, My name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense is going to be offered to My name, and a grain offering that is pure; for My name will be great among the nations,” says the LORD of hosts.

We teach worship everyday. You say restrict it to one day.

And then "keeping the Sabbath" has its rules that you don't even keep.

If a person wants to keep the Sabbath rule#1 is they have to be circumcised.

John 7

19“Did not Moses give you the Law, and yet none of you carries out the Law? Why do you seek to kill Me?” 20The crowd answered, “You have a demon! Who seeks to kill You?” 21Jesus answered them, “I did one deed, and you all marvel. 22“For this reason Moses has given you circumcision (not because it is from Moses, but from the fathers), and on the Sabbath you circumcise a man. 23“If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath so that the Law of Moses will not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made an entire man well on the Sabbath? 24“Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

Here's the law which demands Sabbath. Man can receive circumcision on Sabbath so the law wont be broken. But if he doesn't get circumcised he is breaking Sabbath.

The foundation of Law of Moses is the ten commandments.

1. No work. you couldn't pick up a stick, else death.
    2. No kindling fire. That includes no cooking, Starting your car would kindle the fire inside it, no heater. ect.
    3. No travelling. That church better be less then quarter of mile. Leniency is you get half a mile of travel. strict following is you stay at home.
    4. no trading. no exchange for money for goods. Cannot buy or sell.

Numbers 28
    9‘Then on the sabbath day two male lambs one year old without defect, and two-tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering, and its drink offering: 10This is the burnt offering of every sabbath in addition to the continual burnt offering and its drink offering.

Look at Jewish website on how they keep Sabbath for tips.
    http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/95907/jewish/The-Shabbat-Laws.htm

They even unscrew the light bulb from the fridge so that the light won't turn on when you open it.

Tell us you do all these things already Gerhard.

7. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You have not the faintest idea of what "the Seventh Day GOD --in Christ-- THUS --through Resurrection from the dead ON IT-- did speak: And God the day The Seventh Day from ALL, HIS, WORKS --of Rest-- RESTED."

WHO ARE YOU? God!? To come order True Believers —“Sabbaths’ Feast OF CHRIST Assemblies”— about GOD'S, "Holy Day", "REST Day OF: Yahweh Almighty" SAVIOUR God?! You breath the very ARROGANCE of Roman Catholicism, greatest committer of CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY in the whole history of God's creation and humankind specifically and scrupulously over and on, Sabbath Days in fact!? YOU, want to come teach ME and US, about the Lord Jesus' Day of Worship Rest the Sabbath HE, IS LORD OF AND THE MAKER GREAT!?

I will not even pray for you, God, be merciful to us, for we are sinners!