1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"The Scientific Mistakes of the Quran"

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by church mouse guy, Jul 7, 2019.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apostate Prophet, a Turk raised in Germany as a Muslim, left Islam and became an atheist. He now lives in the USA and is married and he and his wife and a child. He had a rapidly growing following on YouTube where he now has 153,000 followers. He said that when he reached 100,000 followers that he would make a video of the scientific mistakes of the Quran.

So he just released an hour-long video of sixty mistakes of the Quran. I wonder how long YouTube will allow it to stay up?

He always closes his videos with the admonition to stay away from Islam.

It has a little language that I wish that it did not have so it is PG.

It is told from the perspective of evolution and deep time and an old earth and Big Bang but still Islam is wrong about scientific explanations of the exterior universe and young earthers would agree with the conclusion if not the old earth logic.

The graphics and visual aids are highly professional and hopefully this will be published as a DVD and maybe the occasional language spruced up.

2. Alofa Atu

Alofa Atu Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Leaving one error for another, when at the root they are the same.

I have seen his videos, and truthfully prefer David Wood's Acts 17 Apologetics Islam videos to Apostate Prophets' or even prefer the Baptist Usama Dakdok's excellent videos. You should see the one on Sharia which youtube keeps banning.

• Informative Informative x 1