1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by christiang, May 24, 2017.

1. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    This study goes over the events related to the second coming in correlation to the Jewish festivals and old testament prophecies, going from the time of the opening of the sixth seal, to the time of the trumpet blasts of the seventh seal, and to the future time of the new heaven and new earth. The study can be found in English here The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here La Segunda Venida, las Trompetas, las Copas de Ira y Heredando la Tierra | Sabiduria de Dios . Let us begin a discussion on this matter here.

2. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    This study has been updated with new scriptures.

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Matthew 24 "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days... He will send forth His angels to gather His elect" -- the rapture happens at the 2nd coming - when all the saints will be taken to heaven.

"In My Father's house are many mansions - I go to prepare a place for you... I will come again and receive you to Myself in order that WHERE I am THERE you may be ALSO" John 14:1-3

4. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    The tribulation of the persecution of the saints for 42 months is over, it was fulfilled at the 1,260 literal years of the persecutions and inquisitions at the hand of the popes. We are now approaching the time of the gathering of the elect, which occurs at the second coming of the Lord, which is about to actually happen.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes that is true - but there is still the 7 last plagues of Rev 16 that is future. And happens just before the Rev 19 second coming event.

There is also the "mark of the beast" event in Rev 13 and 14 still future.

In Rev 14 we see that the 2nd coming happens right after the 3 angels messages are completed - which also includes the Rev 15 event of probation closing - no more heavenly sanctuary work going on, and includes the Rev 16 plagues just before the 2nd coming.

But as you say the 1260 years of dark ages persecution of the saints has ended and nothing like it will ever happen again for so long a time.

6. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    At the second coming - the saints will be raptured as 1 Thess 4 points out - and all the wicked destroyed as Rev 19 points out. Christ and the saints in heaven for the 1000 years.